Redman Or Ryan  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who should start next game

• Redman
    • Ryan
    • DJ
    • Break VIck Out

I thought they should have started the season with Redman and brought in Ryan for a quarter here and there until he got comfortable with it. Unfortunately, now that they started with Ryan, they can't take him out -- that would mean they screwed up, and there's too much ego in this game to allow that. They boxed themselves in and now they have to live with it.

It's unfortunate. Personally, I would rather be winning games than going through a rebulding year and losing games. Yeah, yeah, all the Redman haters can say what they want, but all you have to do is watch replays of the Arizona game (which we should have one) and the Seattle game to see what Redman is capable of -- there aren't many QB's in the league who can dissect defenses like that. Yeah, yeah, second team defenses; yeah, yeah, insurance salesman -- Get over it! Right now, Redman is the better QB.

Ryan will probably end up being a good, maybe even great, QB in the league, but nothing said they had to thow him in from the very first game. If he starts to lose his confidence, this season could go down the tubes in a hurry. If they have to pull him and put in Redman or Shockley, his future in the league could down the tubes.

We should have traded for Derek Anderson like alot of members wanted us to - he is showing how good he really is this year ;)

58-117 -- 49.6% completion rate - 3 TDs & 6 INTs - 4 fumbles (Lucky though none lost but if you keep dropping the ball that much :o ) -- QB rating 49.9 :lol:

I will admit I wanted Anderson. I actually wanted Quinn, but knew that we couldnt get him. I guess the Browns fan in me wanted Anderson here. He is horrible so far this year. HIs team around him isnt helping, but great QBs carry a team when they down.

I like Ryan because he is intelligent enough to read defenses and call audiles in his first 4 games. Previous QB 7 NEVER Grasped that concept in how many years?

You say this as if Greg Knapp allowed audibles. Maybe you are conveniently forgetting that or was just misinformed this whole time.

You say this as if Greg Knapp allowed audibles. Maybe you are conveniently forgetting that or was just misinformed this whole time.

They're may have been reasons that Knapp "didn't allow audibles" , after all Vick did once line up behind the guard to take the snap.....Maybe you are conveniently forgetting that or was just misinformed this whole time. :D

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">