Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL FALCONS-PANTHERS IN-GAME THREAD

2,132 posts in this topic

The temperature is hovering around 68 degrees, and we're expecting a gametime temperature of about 78. The skies are overcast with a few rays of sun poking through, and the thunderstorms portended by yesterday's forecasts don't appear to be coming to fruition.

From my perch in the BOA press box I see Harry Douglas running quick outs in his pitch-and-catch with Michael Jenkins and Roddy White, while at the other end of the field, Matt Ryan is warming up his arm by standing at the 15 and throwing lasers into the end zone to a stationary D.J. Shockley.

Most of the power rankings from the mainstream media ( 1 | 2 | 3 ) have the Falcons sitting at anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-twenties, the latter slotting more a reflection of the Falcons having beaten two teams who sit in the bottom three of most lists.

But you know what? Screw lists. Screw power rankings. We lined up against two NFL football teams and KICKED THEM IN THE MOUTH. Is it any question that's our plan for today?

Let's line up, facemask to facemask...and KICK THEM IN THE MOUTH. :angry:

Are you ready for some football?

But you know what? Screw lists. Screw power rankings. We lined up against two NFL football teams and KICKED THEM IN THE MOUTH. Is it any question that's our plan for today?

That's the spirit!

I like the way you think :P

YES, YES!!! :angry:

All hail the Falcons! The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers! :)

The temperature is hovering around 68 degrees, and we're expecting a gametime temperature of about 78. The skies are overcast with a few rays of sun poking through, and the thunderstorms portended by yesterday's forecasts don't appear to be coming to fruition.

From my perch in the BOA press box I see Harry Douglas running quick outs in his pitch-and-catch with Michael Jenkins and Roddy White, while at the other end of the field, Matt Ryan is warming up his arm by standing at the 15 and throwing lasers into the end zone to a stationary D.J. Shockley.

Most of the power rankings from the mainstream media ( 1 | 2 | 3 ) have the Falcons sitting at anywhere from the mid-teens to the mid-twenties, the latter slotting more a reflection of the Falcons having beaten two teams who sit in the bottom three of most lists.

Honestly the Panthers need be smacked around today. Heres to a great Falcons victory!

Big Game today from Matt Ryan, he'll be the key to us winning, media seems to think that because Matt Struggled in his second game against one of the best defense's in the league, that matt will struggle against any team with a decent defense...not so, Matt Will show why they call him the Iceman today.... :)

I get to root against my in-laws today, who live in Charlotte and are big Panthers fans.

Go Falcons! B)

Just make sure your spouse stays on your side though !

We'll have some news on Baker soon. J. Mike will have it in his blog before ANYONE else gets it, so keep refreshing:

BLOG FEED

Did hope for good news, but well ... too bad he's out. Let's hope he gets well soon, we need our T-Rex on the field.

now.....THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.........GO MOD!!!!

GO!! FALCONS!!!!!!!!!

The Panties are gonna die.

I mean, c'mon, they got killed by Harrington last year. Jonathan Stewart best not run up the middle, otherwise Lofton is gonna make him limp back to the sidelines.

Go Falcons!

The Panties are gonna die.

I mean, c'mon, they got killed by Harrington last year. Jonathan Stewart best not run up the middle, otherwise Lofton is gonna make him limp back to the sidelines.

Go Falcons!

Like that attitude!! GOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS!! :D