Is Bowe really that big of a d-bag?

ThunderCookie

Oh whatever. He dropped to his knees with his hands to the sky like he invented fire....when we were losing. High five the teammates and get your *** to the sideline. Lame argument.

I didn't say what Hall did was right I said it's a pretty big difference on why either one of them would celebrate judging by what the score was. One game was a blowout and the other was a game where it was close. Pretty simple to understand

Lame argument my azz.

I didn't say what Hall did was right I said it's a pretty big difference on why either one of them would celebrate judging by what the score was. One game was a blowout and the other was a game where it was close. Pretty simple to understand

Lame argument my azz.

No shades of Grey when it comes to W & L shaud. Both looked like idiots....It's pretty simple to understand.

No shades of Grey when it comes to W & L shaud. Both looked like idiots....It's pretty simple to understand.

Players celebrate all the time when the game is close whether they are winning or losing. Not many celebrate when they are down close to 20 points. But I understand what you are saying from your point of view.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one Icarus. ;)

Players celebrate all the time when the game is close whether they are winning or losing. Not many celebrate when they are down close to 20 points. But I understand what you are saying from your point of view.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this one Icarus. ;)

Right on. Point is we got to laugh this week :D

Anyone think maybe he wasn't doing it to be a ****? Maybe he grew up a Falcons fan and always dreamed of doing the Dirty Bird (he was 14 in 1998) in the Dome. Was this his first time playing in ATL? Can we really fault a guy for living out a dream?

OR

He's just an a$$ who needed to get smacked around a bit. :D

Anyone think maybe he wasn't doing it to be a ****? Maybe he grew up a Falcons fan and always dreamed of doing the Dirty Bird (he was 14 in 1998) in the Dome. Was this his first time playing in ATL? Can we really fault a guy for living out a dream?

OR

He's just an a$$ who needed to get smacked around a bit. :D

I think it was your 2nd choice.