Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vicious

Game 1 + Game 2

167 posts in this topic

Deangelo Williams

williams-deangelo_hs-08.jpg

Buckwheat

buckwheat_otay_littlerascals1a.jpg

BTW:

Below is why I hate this dude, and would like for everyone to post the most insulting pictures they can possibly find for him. Thank you.

Responsible for memorable performance at Atlanta (12/24/06) when he converted seven-of-eight third down opportunities as a quarterback in the shotgun formation to help the team set a single-game record with 52 rushing attempts and maintain possession for 41:47, the second highest in team history, in a 10-3 victory.

Deangelo Williams

williams-deangelo_hs-08.jpg

Buckwheat

buckwheat_otay_littlerascals1a.jpg

BTW:

Below is why I hate this dude, and would like for everyone to post the most insulting pictures they can possibly find for him. Thank you.

i couldn't stop laughing

610x.jpg

Julius Peppers

AND

A2A31E21CB2A4FFDBCA860EACD600C45.ashx

Jamaal Anderson

Sackless wonders!

Pep sacked Frerotte yesterday, which is more than Anderson has ever done in his career. Good try though.

Pep sacked Frerotte yesterday, which is more than Anderson has ever done in his career. Good try though.

Aw, guess that means you guys are gonna pony up the $10+ million per year to re-sign now. Too bad he isn't as quick off the ball as Kris "Human Blur" Jenkins.

Good to know that Peppers decided to earn his money this year.