Where are all of the Ryan haters from last week?

Rev_Hal

another note: The "black" Falcon Fans that I set by and talk to during the game, all very nice people, are REALLY talking Ryan up this week.

Thank God, hope you guys are seeing the same things.

Yeah they usually are pretty nice, you know those black fans............... :huh:

Don't you love how those guys only show up after a bad game? Rather cowardly. :rolleyes:

rev hal, what the Ryan haters don't realize is that Matt Ryan is way above the rookie learning curve. Each game he plays is like a normal rookie playing 4. I see continued improvement and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just cause someone doesn't think Matt Ryan is the great rookie everyone makes him out to be doesn't make them a hater. I still haven't seen anything he's done that a cheap 2nd or 3rd rounder couldn't have done. I think we should've sured up both lines and sign C. Bentley. While Matt is a good/ decent QB, there were better options in the last and the upcoming draft

Our biggest off season acqusitions were HC OC DC

Mularkey is doing what made Dan Reeves a success he is using what he has effectively

But I know that because I not saying what everyone is, I'm a hater.

Personally I think we have two good QBs (MR and DJ) and it's a start

he completed nearly 70% of passes in two games and has two tds and no INTs in those two games. thats far from vick numbers.
Those are stats from three games. Did you just throw the third one out? Look I like Ryan but I sure don't have him on a pedestal yet. 53% and 77.1 will normally get you run off. How bout we let Ryan get a year or two under his belt before we start praising or dogging him out?

another note: The "black" Falcon Fans that I set by and talk to during the game, all very nice people, are REALLY talking Ryan up this week.

Thank God, hope you guys are seeing the same things.

You must be kidding me. You have to make a note about black fans being nice. Yeah most black fans are ignorant and mean wild animals. :rolleyes:

Black fans are so mean and ignorant at games that we must note it when they become nice to their neighbor. :rolleyes: