man i cant beleive this.

we just won big. All you should be happy instead what do we do? we talk bad about our team. How can you talk bad about the defense when they only gave 14 points. We should be celebrating instead of talking ****. I swear this are the most weird fans ever. Is like you want the players to do bad. <_<

Alot of our fans are some of the most miserable ignorant people on this planet. The Real reason alot of people are Falcons fans is because it gives them and endless supply of crap to complain about. Some people just NEED to complain about something and they have tagged th Falcons as their muse for complaints.

So the times the Falcons win and win well they have nothing to complain about and that gets them agitated.

we just won big. All you should be happy instead what do we do? we talk bad about our team. How can you talk bad about the defense when they only gave 14 points. We should be celebrating instead of talking ****. I swear this are the most weird fans ever. Is like you want the players to do bad. <_<

yeah there are some doing that but I cant believe this.

After winning, there's always that other group that enjoys griping and complaing, instead of celebrating

...about the fans.

As if they even matter. <_<

At a minimum, the comments about the bad defense and such are about the team.

Don't get crazy. We just beat KC who is probably the worst team in the league playing the worst right now. However we beat them like we should have which should say alot about our team.

We are 2-1 which is a respectable position to be in. Now lets see what we can do against the Panthers.

I'm extremely pleased with the Win, but our run defense scares me now.

Chiefs

NET YARDS RUSHING 184

Total Rushing Plays 33

Average Gain per Rushing Play 5.6

Tackled for a Loss (Number-Yards) 3-4

Amen brother.

I hope Dimitroff addresses front 7 next offseason.

I love the Falcons.....but hey, you want 'em to get better to win bigger games other than week 3 against weak teams.

I see both sides. I mean I am excited that we won and a win is a win. But, I always want us to score 100 points and keep the other team to negative yardage. I think the reason I feel this way is because for years as a falcon fan every win couldn't hide the fact there there was always something wrong with the team, so it was almost natural to try and find something negative about the teams effort.

With the new coach, new front office and new attitude I think that negative attitude will go away, it will just take some time. The simple fact is that KC is a bad team that a good team should be. I think we are a good team and took care of business. How many times in the past have the falcons lost to a bad team?

Times they are a changing and it is very exciting to be a falcon fan.

Amen brother.

I hope Dimitroff addresses front 7 next offseason.

I love the Falcons.....but hey, you want 'em to get better to win bigger games other than week 3 against weak teams.

Yeah, I'd agree. Especially in the front 4.

But anyhoo, let's enjoy the win. We did play against one of the league's premier backs today, and we did stop him when it really counted, especially on big plays by Lofton, then by Brook and Milloy.

I'm all for pragmatism, but part of that is looking at the good too.

They just want to whine like little girls. Most folks complaining after a win are not real fans. They are probably closet Cowboys, or Redskins fans. If you walked up to them on the street corner and gave them $50, they would complain that it wasn't $100. If you brought beer to their house they would whine that it wasn't champaign.

We went out and dominated today. To all the whiners - SHUT THE **** UP!