Dorsey over Ryan Fans

Why don't we wait three years and then evaluate. You guys act like everything is determined based on a couple games, that's so typical of the uninformed football laymen that peruse this board.

So then I guess that we can take it that you wanted Dorsey.

Didn't all of the Dorsey people say we should draft him because he would have an immediate impact? So why should we wait three years?

Why don't we wait three years and then evaluate. You guys act like everything is determined based on a couple games, that's so typical of the uninformed football laymen that peruse this board.

Quit trying to use sound reason and logic.

Don't you know you're at the Atlanta Falcons message board.

Dorsey actually had a good game. We didn't run all over kc like we did Detroit. He made good plays on the ball all day. How do you compare a DT to a QB?

FYI i was on the Ryan over Dorsey bandwagon when it was only around 15 20 of us on the board -_-

Quit trying to use sound reason and logic.

Don't you know you're at the Atlanta Falcons message board.

Ryan doing well doesnt mean dorsey is a bust but we can celebrate early success without someone telling us to wait 3 years.Most careers are over in 3 yearsIf hes around in 3 years hes doing things.Its just more negativity.We beat a bad team blah blah.Wait 3 year is some pearls of wisdom wasted on swine......why not tell us the game is won or lost in the trenches or something I have heard all my life.

alot of the dorsey supporters like myself werent aware of the possibility of our offensive line actually performing at an nfl level. crow tastes great though!!!! i was a matt ryan supporter since game 1. i wasnt sold until then. even with game 2s horrible performance im sure we have a future top 5-8 qb in this league.

Ryan doing well doesnt mean dorsey is a bust but we can celebrate early success without someone telling us to wait 3 years.Most careers are over in 3 yearsIf hes around in 3 years hes doing things.Its just more negativity.We beat a bad team blah blah.Wait 3 year is some pearls of wisdom wasted on swine......why not tell us the game is won or lost in the trenches or something I have heard all my life.

Hey, it is won in the trenches. Also, the team who scores the most points usually wins. :P

emmm emmmm Good! Some tasty crow!

My friend (cowboys fan) actually called me right after we drafted Ryan over Dorsey and the conversation went like this...

Friend: "Hey, what are you doing?"

Me: "Oh, you know.... tying a noose to hang myself with since we just drafted Matt Ryan."

And here I am today wearing the Jersey, what can I say he made me a believer in pre-season.

dont you remember why everyone said why we should draft dorsey over ryan???

Everyone said he would be an immediate impact on our line, and Matt would take at least a year to develop....Okay

Ryan at QB is looking way better than Dorsey at DT, which position is more important?? even Joe Flacco who was a mid 1st rnd pick has been and probably will be a better pick in the end...QB>DT all day..especially with how much we would have paid Glenn Dorsey