I'LL EAT SOME CROW

I posted last week about how Ryan was more a Chad Pennington or Joe Montana type of QB.

That throw was awesome.

Just as you were wrong on Ryan, you are wrong on Obama... * years of a destroyed economy....and many TRILLIONS of dollars debt being piled on our children and gdandchildren...including the latest corporate welfare bail-out of the greedy banks... not trying to make this a political post, but when you post with political statements , i have to respond...the TRUTH will set you free

Just as you were wrong on Ryan, you are wrong on Obama... * years of a destroyed economy....and many TRILLIONS of dollars debt being piled on our children and gdandchildren...including the latest corporate welfare bail-out of the greedy banks... not trying to make this a political post, but when you post with political statements , i have to respond...the TRUTH will set you free

GIVE PEACE OF MIND A CHANCE

and enjoy the game :P :P

Umm this is a football forum keep this crap out of it. You want to talk politics send him a PM or take it to anything but football.