Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

popcornplaya

Yeungling is coming to Georgia

7 posts in this topic

My contacts in the business have confirmed what I've been waiting on for a while now. Eagle Rock distributors are bringing Yeungling to Georgia, and the street date is October 2nd. I've been able to get it for a while now through my uncle's liquor store, but it was sparse and infrequent. Now, however, Eagle Rock has a contract in the works to put it here on that date.

I love Yeungling when I get it. This will help. Of course now I'm getting into homebrew, so maybe I can supplant that with being able to make it for 1/5th the price.

I heard rumors for years, so I went to a local package store a buddies dad runs and talked to him about it. He confirmed it and I was happy like a little boy christmas. He said it would be early October also. I'm just ready for them to get it in bars on draft (draft beer FTW)

I love Yeungling when I get it. This will help. Of course now I'm getting into homebrew, so maybe I can supplant that with being able to make it for 1/5th the price.

Homebrew?.....Me too.

I read this post, and I was thinking "OK whatever". But I saw it in the store around Thanksgiving, and I remembered this post. I got a six of the Lager, the Light and the Black and Tan. My first shock was the price. The stuff is really reasonable! Then I tried all three flavors. That's a **** good beer. Thanks for the heads-up.