Flacons fans in Florida

FRIEND!!! FINALLY I HAVE A FALCON FRIEND IN MY AREA.

We need to watch the game together sometime.

lol, definitely. I actually got a good friend who is also a Falcons fan that I usually go to Buffalo Wild Wings with(if I'm not making a trip to the game) Were in Fort Walton, not too far from Navarre, where do you go to watch the games?

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY BIRD LOVER IN FLA. I GREW UP IN ATL AND MOVED TO HIGHLANDS CO FLA A FEW YEARS AGO.I LOVE THE FALCONS AND GREW UP WITH THEM. I UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN. MY WIFE IS A BIG TIME BUCKS FAN AND I HAVE BEEN TO ALL THE BUCKS GAMES WITH HER WHEN THEY PLAY THE FALCONS IN TAMPA (ABOUT A HOUR AWAY). SO I LIVE IN BUCKS COUNTRY.AND I WILL HOLD MY HEAD HIGH WITH MY FALCONS SHIRT/HAT ON AS I GO INTO RAMOND JAMES.

Count me in. I'm in Panama City myself and, would love to meet some more local fans. Also, I sell Scoins for a living (I couldn't help but notice your sig)

Also, we need more Falcons fans to represent over at fanIQ. I'm like the only fan there too. here is the link if you wanna check it out. it's a great website to test your sports knowledge and ability to predict scores and results.

http://FanIQ.com/2009-Plasma-TV-Football-Picks-Contest/31030

Pensacola Here. Thats why I got the sunday ticket so I wouldnt have to watch the saints. I lived in Atlanta untill I joined the military in 83. I love talking smack with aint and suc fans here though, even though I ate crow last week.

Ft. Lauderdale Fla fan here. All I see is stupid miami games, so I go to the sports bar and watch the birds. Luckily it isnt as bad lately, since I get to laugh at the Dolphins fans all the time, for the last few years! lol

Thank God for directv, before that is was all Dolphins or one of the NY teams and they wouldn't even put a game up against the fins. So some Sundays I would only get 2 games. Like you said, at least they suck now so there's no abuse. Some are sympathetic. I watch 'em at home now so I can here the sound. It was definitely rough in the early days

I am in Fort Lauderdale too. All we get are Miami and NYG games. I live East (close to downtown). Where do you go to see our games?

I usually go to an Ale house. They always have a good crowd. This season ive been going to the one in Boynton Beach. Everyone there are friends and all cheer for close games. Its pretty nice plus 5 dollar pitchers dont hurt... lol

Crawfordville, FL here. About 25 miles south of Tallahassee. I moved here from Tacoma WA when I retired from the Army last year. I was at Fort Lewis WA. I went to see our birds play the Seahags in Seattle and we lost both games by 3 points. It was a couple years ago. The first game YKW got hurt in the 1st quarter and Matt Shaub took over. I think that was the game Dunn came up a yard short of winning it at the goal line. The other one was when we already made the playoffs and Seattle needed the win to get to the playoffs. I had a couple Falcon fans in the Army I knew so we'd go to the game together.

Hey everyone. I'm not big on posting on forums, but since I've been lurking around here from about draft time, I thought I'd chime in on this one. I've lived in the Clearwater / Largo area for almost 25 years and have proudly repped the Falcs, even in the bad years. I've endured some brutal treatment at Ray Jay, at the former jobs and around town in general, but I refuse to leave the house without my Falcons hat on.

That being said, I am observing this new regime with guarded optimism. Although I was hugely disappointed in the selection of Ryan, he has definitely won me over, especially after the debacle here this past Sunday. Even after getting planted in the turf in the New Sombrero, repeatedly, by a top tier defense with bad intentions and a track record of decimating rookie signal callers, the simple acts of getting up, getting HIS team into the huddle and fighting until the bitter end did more to win me over than any combine showing, preseason win, or first attempt touchdown pass ever could. He showed me that he has what it takes to not only coast to the easy win, but that one day he will be able to lead this team to the win in the ugly ones.

Just my two cents. Pleased to meet y'all.

Hey everyone. I'm not big on posting on forums, but since I've been lurking around here from about draft time, I thought I'd chime in on this one. I've lived in the Clearwater / Largo area for almost 25 years and have proudly repped the Falcs, even in the bad years. I've endured some brutal treatment at Ray Jay, at the former jobs and around town in general, but I refuse to leave the house without my Falcons hat on.

That being said, I am observing this new regime with guarded optimism. Although I was hugely disappointed in the selection of Ryan, he has definitely won me over, especially after the debacle here this past Sunday. Even after getting planted in the turf in the New Sombrero, repeatedly, by a top tier defense with bad intentions and a track record of decimating rookie signal callers, the simple acts of getting up, getting HIS team into the huddle and fighting until the bitter end did more to win me over than any combine showing, preseason win, or first attempt touchdown pass ever could. He showed me that he has what it takes to not only coast to the easy win, but that one day he will be able to lead this team to the win in the ugly ones.

Just my two cents. Pleased to meet y'all.

Great first post and welcome to the boards. I lurked here for literal years before I started posting. You've said in a few paragraphs what I've tried to convey numerous ways. I am proud to be a Falcon!

Port richey here.... watch the games at sports bars... i wish there was a place where falcons fans from tpa to port richey could meet up and watch the games

I was there for 3 years up to March. Use to watch games at Wild Wings in Gulf View Mall. I'm on the east coast now JAX. Saw our boys in person for the preseason. 2 weeks ago saw them at Smokey Bones when I'm off.