Interesting thought about NO and TB fans..

ThunderCookie

For years, I read posts where Saint and Buc fans bashed Vick. I read where they slandered his character on a regular basis. And when it all came true, well I thought they would in turn bash who ever came next.

Then we get our azzes handed to us by the Bucs. I was proud of the way our rookie qb hung in there, but completely expected our opposing fans to jump straight to he was a bust. I was expecting wild leaps of logic. And what do I find?

Not only do the TB and NO fans show up here to give Ryan props for weathering the storm, but Tampa fans even start a props thread to Matt Ryan on their own board.

So, what can I say. I gained some respect for these fans. Not because they said nice things about our player, but because they showed class and um... whatever the opposite of hypocrisy is when they didn't have to.

Jeezy Peezy, I think the medication is getting to me.

For years, I read posts where Saint and Buc fans bashed Vick. I read where they slandered his character on a regular basis. And when it all came true, well I thought they would in turn bash who ever came next.

Then we get our azzes handed to us by the Bucs. I was proud of the way our rookie qb hung in there, but completely expected our opposing fans to jump straight to he was a bust. I was expecting wild leaps of logic. And what do I find?

Not only do the TB and NO fans show up here to give Ryan props for weathering the storm, but Tampa fans even start a props thread to Matt Ryan on their own board.

So, what can I say. I gained some respect for these fans. Not because they said nice things about our player, but because they showed class and um... whatever the opposite of hypocrisy is when they didn't have to.

HR, step back and breath deeply. Oh, and don't eat the brown acid? Don't fall for it man, come back to our side! It's a ploy to discredit the Falcon way of life...This message will self-destruct in 5 ...4...3...2...1...

I for one was a huge fan of Mike vick.... Soooo, Hush yo mouth!

I for one was a huge fan of Mike vick.... Soooo, Hush yo mouth!

You can put me in that same group. I always liked watching Mike play (except when he was handing the Saints their collective asses). He was by far the best athlete in the game (no, I did NOT say the best QB), was very exciting to watch, and more than once put his team on his back.

When the charges came out against him, I was probably as disappointed as most Falcons fans.

But ... Matt Ryan WILL be a better QB in the long run.

And HR, I think what you are witnessing is fans of the GAME that just happen to support a different team than you do. ;)

You can put me in that same group. I always liked watching Mike play (except when he was handing the Saints their collective asses). He was by far the best athlete in the game (no, I did NOT say the best QB), was very exciting to watch, and more than once put his team on his back.

When the charges came out against him, I was probably as disappointed as most Falcons fans.

But ... Matt Ryan WILL be a better QB in the long run.

And HR, I think what you are witnessing is fans of the GAME that just happen to support a different team than you do. ;)

Your right, YKW did hand you guys their collective azzes but, until Ryan can do the same the talk around here will usually revert back to YKW!