• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While normally I would agree that this is not that big of a deal this time it will be made one. He is one of our leaders and the new FO is trying to set an example in its first year I think we just lost any hope of resigning him to an extension. Sad because I like the type of player Milloy is and the leadership he brings we will have to see if the FO sticks to their guns in the off season or if they start to ease off for the minor infractions.

Wow, bye bye Milloy

He has played well for us and was a leader in the Locker Room but that all ends now. What a complete moron. I no longer have any tolerance for this type of crap especially coming from a veteran TEAM leader. He should know better and he should know the commish hands out 4 game suspensions like candy for this type of crap.

If you are a multi millionaire football player and have had even 1 drink while your out on the town, CALL A **** CAB OR RENT A **** LIMO!!!!!

Oh Well. It seems we get one of these every year. Usually it's Coleman running over deer or flipping jet skis though. This time it's the Law Dog. Oh Brother. He should be OK though. **** we had a dog killa rack up one of our two sacks yesterday. And the wife beater laid some wood on their full back. So much for the Falcon filter. Looks like Blank would have been safe going after Randy Moss after all. Geez.

Just further proof of the old axiom "Nothing good happens at 3:00 in the morning. (Or 4:30 in this case.)

It would be nice if we could just put these players on a shelve in a closet after a game until it's time for practice or another game. That's not the way it works. I have to drive early mornings on occasion and have been pulled over a few times apparently only because I was out at 4:00 in the morning. Since no one is a perfect driver, the cops can always find some excuse to pull you over if they want. Since I was always stone sober the cops, of course, let me go on, but it's still a nuisance.

Moral of the story for Milloy: get your partying done before midnight – 1:00 at the latest.