Official Falcons-Bucs Thread

jmike811

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love this team to death, but outside of a few people (Abraham, Elam), NO BODY came to play today. I don't know if it was the Lions hangover, but Ryan looked absolutely disgusting, even if we did have a comeback going. Mike Mularkey's red zone play calling is embarrassing, I don't care who you are. Hopefully this game opened up Matt's eyes a little bit, and he'll be coming in next week ready to rebound.

I disagree. 2nd half he did well while having to fight for his life against Gaines Adams. The offense can't pass it in from inside the 10 yet, our passing game isn't that good and their secondary is too good. I think this was a VERY positive experience in the long run, though it'll hurt today.

By the way, Babineux had a great game, Laurent Robinson showed a lot of heart, Douglas played well towards the end, Snelling had his name called a few times on ST, Jennings had a really good return. We just got beat today, but I wouldn't say that NO BODY came to play today.

I really like the never quit attitude the team showed. The D did everything they could to keep it close and the O got better in the second half. The first half just made it to difficult to come back from.

The bad thing is this is a fan base that only shows up when they win. I'll be at the game Sunday but I'm guessing its going to be blacked out locally.

Okay, I'm getting massacred over here - you would think Tampa won this 99 - 0. I saw a lot of good and a lot of bad. I questioned the play calling in the red zone - should have used the power run at least once during those tries. Man! I think they never gave up and played better than I've seen them play the Bucs since 2006. I have hopes - thought Ryan kept his composure. Gotta go get out of here before I get killed.

This is the bottom line..... "THE FALCONS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!", I hate it but they did because the stupid coaches didn't respect the cover 2 defense and attack it in the right way...... Time to move on. This looked like several games from last year where they kept trying to run the ball and got stuffed over and over again. The reason why : "Cover 2 defense". How do they "Move forward", simple they start attacking the outside corners and that opens up the middle of the field against the cover two in the future when they face it again. JMO.....

Cutler + Royal + Marshall = the new scariest passing game in the AFC.

Cutler just made a crucial mistake that game is over if the play stands which it will. Royal didn't do much today but Marshall got off.

Archived