Official Falcons-Bucs Thread

jmike811

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Griese starting we should relly win this even if its ony by a FG or two, this is the same Griese that has lost the same QB battle twice to Rex Grossman he certainly is no better than Kitna

No, but he's in a better system than the Bears and Detroit. I wouldn't underestimate what they can do through the air. And it seems like they always bring their A game when we play them. I hope we win. It has never mattered how good we are or how bad they are, I've always hated playing the Bucs. It's the equivalent of the Dawgs playing any Spurrier coached team. That being said, anybody catchiing the Colts/Vikings?!?! That Vikings D is stuffing them pretty bad so far!

P.S. Green Bay sucks. It took them a quarter and a half to go up 21-0 over Detroit. We did it in just a half! :-)

No, but he's in a better system than the Bears and Detroit. I wouldn't underestimate what they can do through the air. And it seems like they always bring their A game when we play them. I hope we win. It has never mattered how good we are or how bad they are, I've always hated playing the Bucs. It's the equivalent of the Dawgs playing any Spurrier coached team. That being said, anybody catchiing the Colts/Vikings?!?! That Vikings D is stuffing them pretty bad so far!

P.S. Green Bay sucks. It took them a quarter and a half to go up 21-0 over Detroit. We did it in just a half! :-)

Watching Vikings-Colts game. Vikings' "D" is tough but Manning just missed a TD throw.

GB is laying it to the Lions. Rodgers has thrown for 3 TDs. Makes me wonder what kind of day Ryan might have had if he threw it more....

Chicago blocked a Carolina punt and returned it for a TD. Their defense scores more than their offense it seems! Forte is doing pretty good though. 11 carries for 47 yards so far.

Update: Saints 7 and Skins 6. Saints have a grand total of only 3 yards rushing on 7 attempts and Deuce doesn't have a carry. Remember Pierre Thomas had over 5 yards/carry against the Bucs last week. He's the leading rusher today for the Saints - 3 Carries and 2 yards...

Skins could have made it 9-7 but Aint"s blocked the FG -_-

Looks like we may either go ahead in the division at 2-0, or at least be in a 4 way tie for 1st :lol:

There wouldn't be a 4 way tie. I see what you're saying but the Saints hold the tie over the bucs.

If we lose to the bucs and the saints and panthers lose.

Saints in first

bucs in second

We'd be tied with the Panthers for 3rd.

bucs over Panthers because of conference record.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

There wouldn't be a 4 way tie. I see what you're saying but the Saints hold the tie over the bucs.

If we lose to the bucs and the saints and panthers lose.

Saints in first

bucs in second

We'd be tied with the Panthers for 3rd.

bucs over Panthers because of conference record.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

That's correct. Let's just hope that we can pull one out today regardless of what the others do. Although the Panties are getting owned right now!

Archived