Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmike811

Official Falcons-Bucs Thread

2,015 posts in this topic

There wouldn't be a 4 way tie. I see what you're saying but the Saints hold the tie over the bucs.

If we lose to the bucs and the saints and panthers lose.

Saints in first

bucs in second

We'd be tied with the Panthers for 3rd.

bucs over Panthers because of conference record.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

doesn't matter because we are NOT losing to the YUCS! No way, no how!

I just got here (RJS) a few minutes ago and dang... J.Mike isn't making this stuff up. It's like a restaurant up here...

I won't feel so bad about us pwning them in their home opener now. B)

I just got here (RJS) a few minutes ago and dang... J.Mike isn't making this stuff up. It's like a restaurant up here...

I wouldn't feel bad about that either.

BTW... Jason Elam is in uniform and warming up.

Good news INDEED! Go Falcons ! I have a cold Barley pop in my hand watching A.P run all over The Colts, The Vikes D is pushing Manning around quite a bit too

Shouldn't you feel worse? I mean they feed you guys steak and then the Falcons kick their teeth in! Its like someone buying you dinner and then you kick them to the curb.

Anyway, you guys do a good job, so glad that there are some nice perks.

have fun eating the enemies' goodies if you must... <_<

Everyone repeat after me. We must seek revenge, We must Seek Revenge, We must See Revenge. We must Seek Revenge.

Week 15 last season, was 37-3. They beat us but; they ran up the score which is pretty bad.

Guys, please also keep in your prayers our good friend, leader and who brought us all together - Dan Levak. He is away taking care of a family matter this weekend.

Watching Vikings-Colts game. Vikings' "D" is tough but Manning just missed a TD throw.

GB is laying it to the Lions. Rodgers has thrown for 3 TDs. Makes me wonder what kind of day Ryan might have had if he threw it more....

Chicago blocked a Carolina punt and returned it for a TD. Their defense scores more than their offense it seems! Forte is doing pretty good though. 11 carries for 47 yards so far.

Man, I don't want to find out how well Ryan would have done. I would prefer taking it slow with him and Mularkey is a good coordinator for Ryan right now, pound the football and treat him like Big Ben II.

Some surprising news circulating around the press box as the Falcons and Bucs warm up at a very warm Raymond James Stadium.

Starting defensive tackle Gardy Jackson will be inactive and replaced in the lineup with Jason Jefferson. Jackson was not on the Saint Joseph's Injury Report this week and its unclear what will keep him out of today's game.

Other Falcons inactives include:

QB D.J. Shockley

S Jamaal Fudge

CB David Irons

LB Tony Gilbert

C Alex Stepanovich

T Quinn Ojinnaka

TE Martez Milner

Cornerback Domonique Foxworth is suiting up for his first time as a Falcon.

The Buccaneers appear to be ready to play Pro Bowl linebacker Derrick Brooks (hamstring). He worked out for coaches and doctors earlier in the day and will be active for the game.

Bucs inactive include:

QB Jeff Garcia

QB Josh Johnson

RB Michael Bennett

LB Matt McCoy (Brooks' backup)

G Davin Joseph

WR Maurice Stovall

T James Lee

DT Greg Peterson