Official Falcons-Bucs Thread

jmike811

I just remembered why I love Tampa.

The press box food at Raymond James Stadium is exquisite. We're talking prime rib. Prime rib? For the media? Oh happy day.

Good thing the players aren't allowed up here. They'd get too full on gourmet food and the "chipwich" ice cream sandwiches.

There's not much I can say about this game other than the Falcons carried the same focus from Week 1 into Week 2. And we all know how Week 1 worked out for the Birds.

Let's get the positive vibes going for today's game in Tampa. Let's make it 2-0!

NOTES FROM THE PRESS BOX:

-- We don't know if Derrick Brooks will play yet, but he is working out on the field right now for Bucs team doctors. I'm not a physician (or a coach) so it's tough to tell if he's having any difficulties. He's sweating a lot, but so is everyone outside in this 90-degree heat.

-- We know Brian Griese will start today's game, which means the Bucs have an accurate quarterback in the pocket. If you want to know more about what's going on down here when it comes to quarterbacks, I suggest visiting the St. Petersburg Times.

-- Got 20 minutes and need to preview the game? Check out Matt and I's pregame Falconcast. We could use a little love. I'll be working the blog today, too.

-- Keys to the game for the Falcons include getting to the quarterback and re-establishing the same power run game they did last week against the Lions. The Bucs still have a sold defense, but it can be beat through the air if more players are forced into the box to stop the run.

So, who's ready to get it started?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmahmamhamhamhma yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

:)

Hey, J. Mike, I don't know if you are the guy to ask, but during pregame warmups last week, there was a rap song playing in the dome, I don't know who it was, but it sounded like T.I., to me, but I'm no expert. One of the lines mentioned "My Town" or "My City", I don't remember, but I was digging it and would like to have it for a possible Falcons highlight video in the future. Any idea of the song and artist?

Or anyone else who may be reading this?

Hmmahmamhamhamhma yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!

:)

Hey, J. Mike, I don't know if you are the guy to ask, but during pregame warmups last week, there was a rap song playing in the dome, I don't know who it was, but it sounded like T.I., to me, but I'm no expert. One of the lines mentioned "My Town" or "My City", I don't remember, but I was digging it and would like to have it for a possible Falcons highlight video in the future. Any idea of the song and artist?

Or anyone else who may be reading this?

I know what song you are talking about, it's on the radio all of the time.

Is that it?

Archived