With our running game working they better hope we don't have to pass because they are hurting in their secondary, Roddy and fellow wr will feast this sunday. Take them out early get the crowd out of it early and make it a long day boys. go get em

HE LIVES IN ATLANTA QUOTE OF THE YEAR :D

1st Tampa game- 4 catches, 108 yards

2nd Tampa game- 3 catches, 31 yards

1st game- 1 catch, 18 yards and a fumble

2nd game- 2 catches, 17 yards

1st game- 4 catches, 28 yards

2nd game- 1 catch, 4 yards

Average of 6 games = 2.5 catches/game, 34.3 yards/game, 0 TD's

...so yeah, lets just say he has struggled against Tampa....the Cover 2/Barber must give him fits.

1st Tampa game- 4 catches, 108 yards

2nd Tampa game- 3 catches, 31 yards

1st game- 1 catch, 18 yards and a fumble

2nd game- 2 catches, 17 yards

1st game- 4 catches, 28 yards

2nd game- 1 catch, 4 yards

Average of 6 games = 2.5 catches/game, 34.3 yards/game, 0 TD's

...so yeah, lets just say he has struggled against Tampa....the Cover 2/Barber must give him fits.

I stand corrected - he has gone over 30 yards in a game other than the 1st one :D I really think he will have a pretty good day tomorrow - I think that D will be focussed on the run and nobody thinks Ryan is a deep threat. I think our coach will exploit this.

roddy hasen't done a lot vs tampa, but i think hes gonna explode tomorrow!!! mainly because of our running game

Personally, Roddy's beginning to concern me. He's been involved in several minor altercations on the field, nothing serious so far and I keep hearing from various people that he's just beginning to talk too much on the field like Hall. And I watched the replay of the Lions game and at the very end , after the game the last image I see are two Falcon coaches on either side of Roddy literally pulling him off the field as he jawed with someone over his shoulder. Just hope the coaches will bring him back down to earth before this gets out of hand. l

Well we have traditionally struggled against the Tampa defense, so tomorrow is a HUGE test for this young team of ours.

I can't wait myself. Sheesh I need therapy.

Last night I dreamed about the game. :wacko:

(actually I had a nightmare, which I won't reveal here)

that may not be a bad thing. last friday i had a dream that roy williams torched us and beat us pretty bad like the media predicted. then gameday came and roy had 3 rec 47 yds and TD.

Personally, Roddy's beginning to concern me. He's been involved in several minor altercations on the field, nothing serious so far and I keep hearing from various people that he's just beginning to talk too much on the field like Hall.

WELL ..... GET RID OF HIM TOO ...... LIKE YOU DID HALL.

RODDY MUST THINK THIS IS A CONTACT SPORT.

Don't worry about it. 1- Roddy's behavior so far is nowhere close to Meangelo Hall's last year. 2- Our WR corps has needed some swagger and aggressiveness for years now. Personally, I want our receivers to be willing to go head-to-head and FIGHT for a ball or FIGHT for a block in the run-game.