Michael Turner= outstanding vision

mashedpotato

I think the thing that sets him apart from other running backs is he has a feel for where to run the ball. I rarely see him run into a wall. I know a lot of times I'll see a huge running lane for Norwood and he'll run right into a wall of defenders. When you see a running lane for Turner he can see it too. This guy is gonna be a star.

I didn't mean to sound like I was downing Norwood. Norwood is awesome and one of a kind. I was just saying what I saw out of Turner. I also noticed how Turner uses all his tools as a running back. He has a great stiff arm. He uses his shoulder pads well. He just drags people. He makes it look so easy. He really reminds me of Jamal Anderson a lot.

I didn't mean to sound like I was downing Norwood. Norwood is awesome and one of a kind. I was just saying what I saw out of Turner. I also noticed how Turner uses all his tools as a running back. He has a great stiff arm. He uses his shoulder pads well. He just drags people. He makes it look so easy. He really reminds me of Jamal Anderson a lot.

I think he may end up being better than Jam32 if he continues along the current path.

Somewhat similar in terms of power but Turner is a whole lot faster than Anderson ever was.