The most impressive stat from Week 1

ZERO INJURIES!

And credit our new Strength & Conditioning Coach for that.

On the way home from the game I left with two thoughts. I was happy with the Falcons win and grateful that there were no injuries. Good point Jedi.

It seems every season, myself included, I take it for granted of who the starting lineup will be. The Patriots can certainly attest to the fact that one injury can certainly change things but then again that means opportunity knocks for players trying to make a name for themselves.

On the way home from the game I left with two thoughts. I was happy with the Falcons win and grateful that there were no injuries. Good point Jedi.

It seems every season, myself included, I take it for granted of who the starting lineup will be. The Patriots can certainly attest to the fact that one injury can certainly change things but then again that means opportunity knocks for players trying to make a name for themselves.

Isn't that how brady got started.He filled in for the injured bledsoemuch!!!

Isn't that how brady got started.He filled in for the injured bledsoemuch!!!

Of course, but it's rare that it works out so well. There are a few players that where this has worked out but there is a much longer list where it hasn't. Most of the time people remember the guys that it did work out for. It was only 4 years ago when Vick went out in preseason but I bet less than half the Falcons fans can list the two backups who were unsuccessful filling in and they were both absolutely horrible.

Of course, but it's rare that it works out so well. There are a few players that where this has worked out but there is a much longer list where it hasn't. Most of the time people remember the guys that it did work out for. It was only 4 years ago when Vick went out in preseason but I bet less than half the Falcons fans can list the two backups who were unsuccessful filling in and they were both absolutely horrible.

b. johnson/hassleback????