Ryan predicted to have 3 picks on Sunday

I say even 2 is pushing it, because I think we'll continue to ram the ball down on the ground.

I can't imagine 2. You have to account for at least one just on the strength that fluke things happened, tipped passes, miscommunication, etc. I agree though, I think we'll run heavily until they prove they can stop it. The passes will be safe for the most part.

i doubt it. tampa would have to come out on a HUGE lead to make us have to throw enough passes for matt to have that many INTs. i dont think he'll have more than 20 attempts this week unless they do extremely well against our run game.

BOSS IF HE DID HAVE 3, THEY WOULD BE BALLS DEFECTED BY D-LINEMEN, OR JUGGLED BY RECEIVERS.

3 INT'S ARE NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, ONLY THE END OF 3 POSSESSIONS. TAMPA'S D IS MUCH BETTER

THAN THEIR O. LOOK FOR OUR D TO BE GIVING US GOOD FIELD POSITION MOST OF THE GAME. OUR COACHING

STAFF WILL HAVE A GOOD GAME PLAN. LOOK FOR MATT TO THROW ONLY 15-20 PASSES ... IF THAT MANY.