STOP SHOWING THESE HIGHLIGHT VIDEOS

You have got to STOP showing these highlight videos. My husband is making mad fun of me because I can't help watching them over and over and I cry every time!!!!! I can't believe the emotions these videos are churning in me over and over. It is such a feeling of Pride and Hope and unbelievable redemption after all the disrespect and disdain we've received from the sportswriters and analysts and general Non-Falcon fan public. I think my heart might just pop right out of my chest, my gut might just burst, I'm going to break all my cups because my hands keep shakin' and my face is breaking out from the tears!

JK - keep 'em comin - I can handle the hubby, I have Noxema and tums and I can buy more cups - KEEP 'EM COMING!!!!!

Thank you Falcons - Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

You have got to STOP showing these highlight videos. My husband is making mad fun of me because I can't help watching them over and over and I cry every time!!!!! I can't believe the emotions these videos are churning in me over and over. It is such a feeling of Pride and Hope and unbelievable redemption after all the disrespect and disdain we've received from the sportswriters and analysts and general Non-Falcon fan public. I think my heart might just pop right out of my chest, my gut might just burst, I'm going to break all my cups because my hands keep shakin' and my face is breaking out from the tears!

JK - keep 'em comin - I can handle the hubby, I have Noxema and tums and I can buy more cups - KEEP 'EM COMING!!!!!

Maybe our time has finally come, tandy?

I feel your pain (or should we call it joy) Tandy! I can't help but smile everytime they even mention or show what a great job the Falcons did in the opener.

Let's just hope we can keep smiling/crying through next Sunday!

Yeah...I was smiling, laughing and gloating at the game. I was sitting near some Detroit Fans. When 7 pts went up from the 62 yd strike...I was too excited...I kept sayin: "We got em trapped in the Dome!!" B)

On a side note, how come your "hubby" can laugh at you? His team has been a cellar dweller for years now. I'm sure when they get a good convincing win he'll break down after some highlights..

:) Go Falcons!

Yeah, but they dominated so long, he really doesn't understand the long-suffering yet. I've been ridiculed, laughed at, busted on, made the butt of so many jokes through the years. The old tiresome - someone broke into my car and left Falcons tickets to the Superbowl fiasco. Year after year - we finally get a good year - then boom back down again. I feel different this time - I think we are building something special, and although I don't know how much of it will pay off this year - this game just brought the reality of what we are doing to light and touched me deeper than I can express in words. You long-time fans know what I am talking about. It's HOPE, it's elation, it's an amazing fear, excitement and anticipation of the years to come. To the rest of the world, it was one game against a traditionally bad team - but to the longtime fans - it's deep.

GOD BLESS YOU GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the fan of the YEAR !!!!!

LMAO i'm sorry Tandy! To be truthful, i do the videos to get other people excitied as i am. When i'm doing them i even get chills, so you aren't alone!

Keep it up - it's amazing to relive that feeling over and over. Your videos do that for us - you have a gift and you are kind enough to share with us - and we thank you!

Keep it up - it's amazing to relive that feeling over and over. Your videos do that for us - you have a gift and you are kind enough to share with us - and we thank you!

**** !! and i thought i had it bad, throwing up prior to the game and for good measure at halftime as well.....i guess i'm not alone...FALCONS FEVER, CATCH IT..... :lol::lol::lol:

**** !! and i thought i had it bad, throwing up prior to the game and for good measure at halftime as well.....i guess i'm not alone...FALCONS FEVER, CATCH IT..... :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously - I had to leave the game at the end of the first quarter and go up to the ladies room to cry - I was shaking uncontrollably - my husband was hysterical. He told me it was much more fun watching me than the game - I was crazed!

Seriously - I had to leave the game at the end of the first quarter and go up to the ladies room to cry - I was shaking uncontrollably - my husband was hysterical. He told me it was much more fun watching me than the game - I was crazed!

Wow, Tandy You may be my hero. :D

I've never cried but I have fainted before a game but still made it to my seat in time for kick-off. And they say Falcons fans are fairweather, I say 'they' haven't met the right ones yet B)

Wow, Tandy You may be my hero. :D

I've never cried but I have fainted before a game but still made it to my seat in time for kick-off. And they say Falcons fans are fairweather, I say 'they' haven't met the right ones yet B)

Amen to that - you can't base the true fanbase on a few "individual player" fans or fairweather fans. We may not turn out in the same numbers, but we are there - and we hold our head up, set our jaw a little tighter and flash 'em a death look when they put us down!

It wasn't in section 326 was it? Man those Detroit fans were getting on my nerves! Even into the 4 quarter.

There were 3 Detroit fans sitting 2 rows in front of us - they were so snockered - one got up - stumbled - spilled his drink all over the guy in front of him - who was fortunately a good sport about it. I was actually worried about them when they left - they were wasted. Kind of like the kitter-cats on the field were wasted :D:lol:

im not going to lie fellas watching some of these higlights got me emotional to..espcially the one where coach smith is talking about the bus...golden stuff lol..bout got me teary eyed for real lol.

Im just happy that theres life among the falcons again..and you can see it in every interview and the play on the field...congrats the the falcons for the win and heres to many..many more BUMP!!!