Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris D

So what kinda music you guys listen to?

15 posts in this topic

What kind of music does everyone here listen to? Just curious :D

I listen to mostly Disturbed, because thats my favorite band, but I listen to pretty much anything depending on the mood I'm in. Definitely like Metal/Hard Rock here though.

Mainly metal, I'm big on Children of Bodom and Black Tide right now.

Thats good stuff there, my favorite song by Children of Bodom is definitely "Hate Me"

Thats good stuff there, my favorite song by Children of Bodom is definitely "Hate Me"

I'm liking 'In your face' at the moment, and any covers they do :lol:

For whatever reason I find Alexi screaming 'OH MY GOD! YOUR SO FINE!' and 'I don't give a flying f*ck mother f*cker, I don't give a flying f*ck mother f*cker, I don't give a, I don't give a, I don't give a flying f*ck' really funny. They are really not metal lyrics :lol:

and there covers :wub:

I listen to metal/rock/rap/metalcore/hardcore pretty much anything but country.

Music is my life and I love going to concerts.

I have seen many with my top favorites being Papa Roach, Mindless Self Indulgence, Disturbed, Godsmack, Slipknot

I went to the Mayhem Festival and it was freaking awesome.

I have met Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, Papa Roach, Skillet, and some other smaller bands.

I will be making my own band when my friend can move down here in like a year. Until then I will be practcing a lot and going to vocal classes.

Used to be only rock/metal/death metal. Then hanging around women made me decide to make myself like country and hip hop. Now I listen to just about everything.

I listen to metal/rock/rap/metalcore/hardcore pretty much anything but country.

Music is my life and I love going to concerts.

I have seen many with my top favorites being Papa Roach, Mindless Self Indulgence, Disturbed, Godsmack, Slipknot

I went to the Mayhem Festival and it was freaking awesome.

I have met Bullet For My Valentine, Atreyu, Papa Roach, Skillet, and some other smaller bands.

I will be making my own band when my friend can move down here in like a year. Until then I will be practcing a lot and going to vocal classes.

<_< I waited for over an hour to meet bullet, just to be told that we couldn't.

There set at that festival was immense though.

Bullet For My Valentine is easily one of my favorite bands next to Disturbed. Good stuff. I like 'All the things I hate' and 'Hit The Floor'

Bullet For My Valentine is easily one of my favorite bands next to Disturbed. Good stuff. I like 'All the things I hate' and 'Hit The Floor'

I saw both on the same weekend :D

They were both very good, Bullet were better though. Maybe I'm only saying that because the BFMV mosh pits were insane.

Mostly 80's metal, but my dad has always said, "There's only two kinds of music... Good and Bad."

I try to listen to the good :)