2 more tampa bay threads

bossFALCON™

there are 2 new threads over there on us. our threads from our MB have shown up over there and vice-versa. this game seems to be pretty highly anticipated guys. some tampa fans are taking us lightly and some arent. same goes for the falcon fans. either way, ill be on this MB and the tampa MB this week and during the game and i'll bring in some action.

"ATLANTA FANS THINK..."

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=163719

"HERE WE COME!!! FALCONS @ BUCS"

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=163711&page=2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a good Defense but it is not designed to stop a power-running attack. Their D-Line is no match for our O-Line and Turner with Mughelli lead-blocking, esp. for 4 quarters. We can just wear them down for 3 quarters and let Ryan make his strike in the 4th after they committ 8 in the box. It's simple football and that's why I love Mike Mularkey and his Offense.

wow for real, what was your name over there?

i was almost banned twice when i first signed up. once because my sig was too small, and another for having multiple accounts after i lost my password to my first one.

it was the same as it is on here,as a matter of fact i have a seond acount,let me see if it works

wow that one guy used the shifting the bucs do as an advantage. I didnt think anyone really actually thought that! he's got to be kidding. They dance around and waste time before the snap. Meanwhile, every team in the league pays no attention to it and it does nothing. Its a ridiculous waste of time. but I dont need to tell you guys that cause everyone already knows it.

there are 2 new threads over there on us. our threads from our MB have shown up over there and vice-versa. this game seems to be pretty highly anticipated guys. some tampa fans are taking us lightly and some arent. same goes for the falcon fans. either way, ill be on this MB and the tampa MB this week and during the game and i'll bring in some action.

"ATLANTA FANS THINK..."

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=163719

"HERE WE COME!!! FALCONS @ BUCS"

http://bbs.buccaneers.com/showthread.php?t=163711&page=2

the one guy said that kiffen has film on ryan....all 13 plays...smith will have something for them!

I just want to know is Snelling going to be active this game?? You know it might be fun to let them wear themselves out, chasing Turner and Norwood, and to bring a fresh back in(Snelling) to give both a break for a quarter or so, and then bring Turner back after the rest.

If Atl. brings the A game, and Tampa doesn't then Tampa loses. If Atl brings a lesser game or Tampa brings A game, then Tamps wins or very dang close. Can't wait to see how it will play out, but if Tampa is expecting the 07 and before team, then they are in for a rude awakening. B)

I just want to know is Snelling going to be active this game?? You know it might be fun to let them wear themselves out, chasing Turner and Norwood, and to bring a fresh back in(Snelling) to give both a break for a quarter or so, and then bring Turner back after the rest.

If Atl. brings the A game, and Tampa doesn't then Tampa loses. If Atl brings a lesser game or Tampa brings A game, then Tamps wins or very dang close. Can't wait to see how it will play out, but if Tampa is expecting the 07 and before team, then they are in for a rude awakening. B)

a quarter or so? You think Norwood or Turner wouldnt play in a whole quarter?

Tampa is kinda banged up as well. Garcia and D. Brooks arent 100%.

I just worry about the heat, and if you are running the entire game, you might wear down. So (if needed) Snelling comes in mid-third and stays for a period of time to give Turner and maybe Norwood a break. He is a pounder too, so the defense of Tampa would not get a break, but then in Fourth when you might need it, you bring back a refreshed Turner to really put the screws to them. Or you let Turner and Norwood run the first three quarters, and then if needed bring in Snelling as a finishing back(if the coaches think he can do it)

wow that one guy used the shifting the bucs do as an advantage. I didnt think anyone really actually thought that! he's got to be kidding. They dance around and waste time before the snap. Meanwhile, every team in the league pays no attention to it and it does nothing. Its a ridiculous waste of time. but I dont need to tell you guys that cause everyone already knows it.

That dance they do, is so lame. Thats the kinda junk you see in high school and small colleges. How Gruden get the credit he does, is beyond me. Seriously...how many WB's do you need, to find the one? Kiffin is the man in TB. If not for him, Gruden would have been fired a few years ago.