Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dipper

YELLOW LOT

17 posts in this topic

If you haven't secured a safe and cheap lot to tailgate for the 2008 Falcons season, you may want to consider the YELLOW LOT... Im sure everyone has heard of the Gulch but nothing compares to the YELLOW LOT... Why should you choose this lot?

Paved Parking Lots - No need to bring a change of shoes because you have been in gravel and dirt all morning.

Multiple Restrooms - Over 20 bathrooms located in different areas of the lot.

Numerous Parking - Over 1,000 parking spaces with a overflow at the Marshall Lot next door..

Price - Only $8 per car for a 5 - 7 minute walk to the Dome

Tailgating Crew - Multiple Tailgate groups along with visiting fans.

These are just a few reasons you should pick the Yellow Lot, we just like to see FALCONS FANS in one area having a goodtime.... Hope to see you next home game...

If you haven't secured a safe and cheap lot to tailgate for the 2008 Falcons season, you may want to consider the YELLOW LOT... Im sure everyone has heard of the Gulch but nothing compares to the YELLOW LOT... Why should you choose this lot?

Paved Parking Lots - No need to bring a change of shoes because you have been in gravel and dirt all morning.

Numerous Parking - Over 1,000 parking spaces with a overflow at the Marshall Lot next door..

These are just a few reasons you should pick the Yellow Lot, we just like to see FALCONS FANS in one area having a goodtime.... Hope to see you next home game...

I may check it out next year. I love the gulch before the game, but getting out is just crappy. I am over the 2 hour lines and the a-holes standing in front of your car.

Parked in the yellow lot for the 2nd time yesterday. Each time getting out has been pretty quick and painless. I was back on 85 north within 15-20 minutes I'd say. Definately the best price around.

Parked in the yellow lot for the 2nd time yesterday. Each time getting out has been pretty quick and painless. I was back on 85 north within 15-20 minutes I'd say. Definately the best price around.

Is there plenty of room to set up the pavillion and grill?

Is there plenty of room to set up the pavillion and grill?

Yes, the Sidewalk going down the middle of the parking lot is excellent for tailgate... There are also plenty of grass areas to set up. The lot is so big that you don't have to worry about folks standing in front of your car....

Yes, the Sidewalk going down the middle of the parking lot is excellent for tailgate... There are also plenty of grass areas to set up. The lot is so big that you don't have to worry about folks standing in front of your car....

I'll take a walk over at teh Chiefs game and check it out. WHo should I look for?

I passed it and went down to touchdown tailgate - do you need a parking pass for the yellow lot?

I passed it and went down to touchdown tailgate - do you need a parking pass for the yellow lot?

Nope, just pay the $8.00 and park.

I'll take a walk over at teh Chiefs game and check it out. WHo should I look for?

Just come down to the middle of the parking lot, follow the music and look for the Falcons and Auburn tent... ATLFALCOHOLICS

How was the Touchdown Tailgate? Do you have to pay to park and then pay for the tailgate?

Just come down to the middle of the parking lot, follow the music and look for the Falcons and Auburn tent... ATLFALCOHOLICS

That rules me out then. There is no way I can handle looking at an Auburn tent from 8:00-12:30 on Sundays. :D

That rules me out then. There is no way I can handle looking at an Auburn tent from 8:00-12:30 on Sundays. :D

What is the easiest way to get to the yellow lot? And is it labled "Yellow Lot"?

How was the Touchdown Tailgate? Do you have to pay to park and then pay for the tailgate?

it was dead - i was there at 11 and there was hardly anyone around despite live music..plus parking right there was $40

What is the easiest way to get to the yellow lot? And is it labled "Yellow Lot"?

Coming from 75 North get off on Howell mill and take it to Baker St... make Right and cross over the little bridge and its the 2nd lot on the right. Make sure you get there by 10am or you will be parking in the Yellow Marshalling lot, (thats where the Buses and RVs park), they use it as a overflow..

it was dead - i was there at 11 and there was hardly anyone around despite live music..plus parking right there was $40

I use to park in that lot about 4 years ago, I was paying $400 a year. I have no clue what I was smoking to do that... On my way to the game it didnt seem crowded at all... They should make it a combo pass Tailgate and Parking for $50...