A Message to the Analysts at ESPN, SI, FOX, CBS and NBC

THE BANDWAGON IS CLOSED!

You didn't suffer with us last year, you ranked us 32nd in every Power Ranking, and you refused to cover us until we put up 21 points in 13 plays.

No one here is saying that we will win the Super Bowl this year, but seriously, a little journalism would have told you that we are better this year than last.

So in conclusion, the analysts can bite my feathery hindquarters.

GO FALCONS!

Edited for Da Bears Game:

Seriously, bandwagon is closed, done, finished. However, since this is Atlanta, we can have Delta bump you to a later flight. Buh-bye. :lol::lol::lol:

THE BANDWAGON IS CLOSED!

You didn't suffer with us last year, you ranked us 32nd in every Power Ranking, and you refused to cover us until we put up 21 points in 13 plays.

No one here is saying that we will win the Super Bowl this year, but seriously, a little journalism would have told you that we are better this year than last.

GO FALCONS!

yeah what he said

I hate it when someone repost so one else complete post

My skin is thick, I'm just a grumpy person.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Falcons fandom in a nutshell right there :)

Yeah, I don't want to discourage new fans of course but there's always going to be something special in my mind about those of us that made it through last season and still loved the Falcons. The media can FOAD as far as I'm concerned at this point, and I think that's pretty much how our players feel about it. We'll show them by winning.

THE BANDWAGON IS CLOSED!

GO FALCONS!

Looks like we're starting get some love from SI. Both Don Banks and Peter King had positive articles about the Falcons today.

Don't worry. The wagon rolled right buy em and they didn't even see it. They had their hands full with their 2 media darlings. Ya know, with one being the first QB to ever suffer a knee injury, and the other being the first to ever win a game after moving to a new team. They don't have time for rookie QBs. Oh wait, my bad. Tomorrow, win or lose, they will talk about A. Rodgers the entire day. Suits me just fine.

THE BANDWAGON IS CLOSED!

GO FALCONS!

Your link for bham doesn't show a falcon game to choose....doesn't even list the Tampa game? What's up with that?

• 1 month later...