WHAT FALCONS PLAYER DO YOU LIKE THE MOST OUT OF THE ENTIRE TEAM?

Lofton....no question about it.

Here is a rookie that will be the anchor...the centerpoint of the Falcons defense when they kick off in just over 13 hours.

Imagine what he must be feeling knowing that in the game tomorrow he will be experiencing what the NFL is like at full speed.

Whether he looks straight ahead to his right...left or behind him he will see it. He's in the middle of all of it. He does not have a rb he can hand off to like Ryan does. (nothing against Ryan)

He's done great in the pre season...now its for real. He's a gamer...I'm telling you!

A close second is S Baker. A rookie at left tackle...are you kidding me! And he has to protect who? A 70 million dollar man!

Baker too is a gamer! TD knows what he's doing....everyone just needs to trust Coach Smith.

Lofton....no question about it.

Here is a rookie that will be the anchor...the centerpoint of the Falcons defense when they kick off in just over 13 hours.

Imagine what he must be feeling knowing that in the game tomorrow he will be experiencing what the NFL is like at full speed.

Whether he looks straight ahead to his right...left or behind him he will see it. He's in the middle of all of it. He does not have a rb he can hand off to like Ryan does. (nothing against Ryan)

He's done great in the pre season...now its for real. He's a gamer...I'm telling you!

A close second is S Baker. A rookie at left tackle...are you kidding me! And he has to protect who? A 70 million dollar man!

Baker too is a gamer! TD knows what he's doing....everyone just needs to trust Coach Smith.

Lofton is my fav also. I love the D.

Keith Brooking is the heart and soul of this team. From Reeves and the Super Bowl, Mora and the smelling salts, Petrino and the "no talking at dinner," to Smitty, this guy is the consummate professional. Five Pro Bowls and Seven years leading the team in tackles with hardly a game missed. You are hard pressed to find a guy who has given more to a franchise than Keith Brooking.

He is Mr. Falcon. ;)

Keith Brooking is the heart and soul of this team. From Reeves and the Super Bowl, Mora and the smelling salts, Petrino and the "no talking at dinner," to Smitty, this guy is the consummate professional. Five Pro Bowls and Seven years leading the team in sacks with hardly a game missed. You are hard pressed to find a guy who has given more to a franchise than Keith Brooking.

He is Mr. Falcon. ;)

Yeah !

Brooking(s)

Keith Brooking. He's seen the highest of the Falcons and the lowest of the Falcons and still rules. He was around back when we had another beastly RB wearing 32. He was there when we drafted Vick, our supposed QB of the future that was gonna bring us winning seasons and Super Bowls. He was there in 2004 when we almost made that happen. He was there when it turned out Vick wasn't going to be the guy to bring home the prize and that he wouldn't be bringing home any prize for 23+ months. He was there when we started the Matt Ryan era. He's seen it all. I really hope he sticks it out for a few more years....he's had a small taste of the Super Bowl, now he just needs to take it.

I also respect Roddy White as our Cinderella player. For his first couple of years he was just awful (not all his fault, I'm sure) but then last year when we needed some shining beacon in the drudgery of 2007, he stepped up his game 110%. Hopefully he can do that consistently and we can go from us saying he's like [insert elite team's no. 1 WR here] to other teams saying "Yeah, our beast of a WR is our own Roddy White!"

Chris Redman, as our comeback player. He's gone from being Dilfer's backup on the Ravens SB team and drifting to the Pats and Titans to what seemed like ending his NFL career and selling insurance. Then Pigtrino proved he CAN make some smart decisions and brought Redman. When Joey and Byron failed, Redman stepped up and did not disappoint. With the exception of the NO MNF game(when the Vick fiasco reared its ugly head again) and the following TB game (when the coaches didn't have enough time to plan because Pigtrino fled and they had to get somebody as interim), Redman always kept us competitive and in the running to win the game until the clock hit 0, until finally in his (possibly) last game as an NFL starter, he whupped Seattle, the consistent NFC West champ and playoff team, in a high action, high scoring game. I felt very proud of my Falcons that day and knew that if they had a coach like Thomas(who we found in Smitty), that knew what they were doing, that the players respected and would give their last breath for and a QB at least as good as Redman, then in time we could be among the NFC elite, with the Cowboys and Packers. Shoot, we could even give AFC elite like the Colts, Pats, and Chargers a good punch in the mouth they won't forget, win or lose.

Those are 3 that I like most, but really I like any Falcons player that is committed to making this team successful and works with the goal of bringing home winning seasons and Lombardi trophies.