Falconmania77's top ten U.S military slogans

From the American heartland and the millions of us supporters of John McCain and Sarah Palin  I give you some of our most used and carried out Military Slogans of all time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Enjoy.......

10.) We Dont like Collateral damage, but it helps to stay the **** out of our Way !!!

9.) Total destruction in 30 minutes or the next one is free !!

8.) Often mistaken for the wrath of GOD !!!!!

7.) We Kill Islamic Terriost so you dont have too !!!

6.) If everything is exploding around you, thats probably us

5.) Dictator got you down. Ask about our new "Regime change" Policy.

4.) Just point at what you want dead.

3.) Trying to win hearts and minds but willing to splatter them if necessary.

2.) When it absolutely positively has to be destoryed overnight.

1.) We work for the Government but we Hate Liberals !!!!!!!

Others that made the Shortlist................The next time you visit ****, check on Saddam and his sons and see how they are doing...........Shooting gallaries are no fun unless we get Terriost for target practice. We Salute the Flag but piss on the Democrats.................

Hey Sarah, when you get around to cleaning out the Do-Nothing Democratic Congress........give us a call, we will cut you a good rate on damage control.

post-539652-1220650038_thumb.jpg

post-539652-1220653343_thumb.jpg

post-539652-1220653358_thumb.jpg

post-539652-1220653373_thumb.jpg

post-539652-1220653384_thumb.png

From the American heartland and the millions of us supporters of John McCain and Sarah Palin I give you some of our most used and carried out Military Slogans of all time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy.......

10.) We Dont like Collateral damage, but it helps to stay the **** out of our Way !!!

9.) Total destruction in 30 minutes or the next one is free !!

8.) Often mistaken for the wrath of GOD !!!!!

7.) We Kill Islamic Terriost so you dont have too !!!

6.) If everything is exploding around you, thats probably us

5.) Dictator got you down. Ask about our new "Regime change" Policy.

4.) Just point at what you want dead.

3.) Trying to win hearts and minds but willing to splatter them if necessary.

2.) When it absolutely positively has to be destoryed overnight.

1.) We work for the Government but we Hate Liberals !!!!!!!

Others that made the Shortlist................

The next time you visit ****, check on Saddam and his sons and see how they are doing...........

Shooting gallaries are no fun unless we get Terriost for target practice.

We Salute the Flag but piss on the Democrats.................

Hey Sarah, when you get around to cleaning out the Do-Nothing Democratic Congress........give us a call, we will cut you a cut rate on damage control.

:lol::lol:

There are no liberals in the Military Thank GOD !!!!!

A Liberal in the Military would be like a Mailman who does not deliver the mail, or a Wal-mart employee who does not enjoy sales, or a Truck Driver who does not Drive, or a Coal Miner who does not Mine, or a Congressman who does not make a law (wait a sec, thats barak obama.) Or a Farmer who does not drive a tractor, or a Dog who does not bark............You get my point.

post-539652-1220668435_thumb.png

A Liberal in the Military would be like a Mailman who does not deliver the mail, or a Wal-mart employee who does not enjoy sales, or a Truck Driver who does not Drive, or a Coal Miner who does not Mine, or a Congressman who does not make a law (wait a sec, thats barak obama.) Or a Farmer who does not drive a tractor, or a Dog who does not bark............You get my point.

And your "point" is about as convincing as a prostitute yelling that she is a virgin.

I did ten years in the Navy. I am the most liberal, atheist, democratic person you could ever meet. So once again, take your coward comments and shove them up your ***.

And you are a Warrior who did not fight. coward.

These liberals make up military experience just so they can Justify themselves, why cant they just amit they HATE Military, They are for defeat, and retreat and Surrender, Why does it brother them so bad and strike a nerve so hard, it is simple.........because the Truth hurts and since liberals try to hide the fact that they are liberals.......They live a lie and they are now being called on it and it is good to see them crawling like the snakes they are.

post-540125-1220673725_thumb.png

post-540125-1220673738_thumb.png

post-540125-1220673746_thumb.png

post-540125-1220673759_thumb.png

post-540125-1220673784_thumb.jpg

These liberals make up military experience just so they can Justify themselves, why cant they just amit they HATE Military, They are for defeat, and retreat and Surrender, Why does it brother them so bad and strike a nerve so hard, it is simple.........because the Truth hurts and since liberals try to hide the fact that they are liberals.......They live a lie and they are now being called on it and it is good to see them crawling like the snakes they are.

Our founding fathers hated the military too. One of the biggest issues when our nation was formed was the majority of American's did not want a standing army.

Just one question, did you serve or are currently serving in the military?

Tell me, from your lips to God's ears...where and when did you serve?