McCain Cancels On Larry King

DirtyBirdNorth

Its a sad day that people freak out when media isn't "nice enough" to them. Its one thing to try to slander someone, its another to ask "too mean" of a question.

I wish more interviews were like that. Both for McCain and Obama. And Barr for that matter. No question should be too "mean" to ask about a person running for president.

Maybe they are a bit pissed off that when the guys feet fot held to the fire it turned out he didn't really have any idea what he was talking about.

Remember Slick Willie blew up at Chris Wallace? That interview was much more pointed than what Campbell Brown said and shows that "bullying" female interviewers don't just lean left.

She just got tired of the "talking points" that were repeated verbatim over the weekend by Giuliani, Lieberman, and company where the question of "is she ready?" was answered with questions about Obama instead of a "**** yeah!". My question is if she was a candidate in the Repubilcan primaries, would she have finished in the top 5? Top 10? Top 200? Probably not and I would like to know why.

Larry King asks the softest questions of ANY TV interviewer ever.....It's like a local morning news show....Or an ESPN interview......

I think his interviews are softer than the local morning news who or ESPN. It's more Tee-Ball than Softball.

The only time I've ever seen him ask a follow-up question was when Paris Hilton said she read the Bible the whole time she was in jail, and he was like "Which verses!?".