Are you ready for some football?!

Finally!No more waiting,no more dress rehearsals.The real stuff begins Sunday at 1:00 sharp.Don't be late!What are you doing to get ready for the game?How do you watch the game?Do you go to Falcon parties,watch it with a bunch of friends or kin folk,or are you quiet like me and content to watch the games in the comfort of your room?I have all my snacks ready for Sunday and informed everybody that unless the house is burning down or you have a body part falling off,I'm not to be bothered on Sunday afternoon!And it depends on which body part! :lol: So get ready and enjoy the return of Falcon football!!

YEAH ! I am ready for some REAL football myself.

For away games, we always have a bunch of friends/fans over to watch the game at our house. We cook up a big meal for everyone to eat before the game because we are pretty intense during the game, so not much time for snacking during the game. My neighbor always laughs about the noise I make during a game, and he thinks I am a nut case. My wife didn't know or care about the NFL at all when we were married. Now she is a more rabid fan than I am, and quite knowledgeable about the game.

When our Falcons play at the Dome, we usually have a big breakfast at home early because we just don't do the tailgaiting thing. I absolutely hate and detest driving in Atlanta, so we take Marta all the way to the Dome. We usually get down there around noon for a 1PM game, and just hang out around the Dome until we take our seats. I don't mind talking some smack with the opposing teams fans at all as long as they are good natured, as I am about it all. So sometimes I may have a fan or the visiting team near me, and I will have a blast trading good natured insults with them. My wife has learned to ignore me because I am an animal about the Falcons, and sometimes I embarrass her. But she is just as crazy as I am about them, only she is a quieter person.

Man I can't wait for this Sunday. :P

We leave early on game day and make the 3 hour drive to Atlanta. We usually get there 2 - 3 hours ahead of time. We'll get something to eat - hang out at Falcons Landing - get our faces painted - get caught up in the activities outside - then we go in about an hour ahead of time - go down and try to talk to the players (we sit by the tunnel) - watch them practice - then we sit for the game - THE WHOLE GAME! I have NEVER left a game before the 0 on the clock. I will either leave elated and giddy or depressed and sad. Then we go home, I can't talk for a week - and I re-watch the game so I can see all the replays and stuff you miss when you are there and count the minutes til the next home game!

We leave early on game day and make the 3 hour drive to Atlanta. We usually get there 2 - 3 hours ahead of time. We'll get something to eat - hang out at Falcons Landing - get our faces painted - get caught up in the activities outside - then we go in about an hour ahead of time - go down and try to talk to the players (we sit by the tunnel) - watch them practice - then we sit for the game - THE WHOLE GAME! I have NEVER left a game before the 0 on the clock. I will either leave elated and giddy or depressed and sad. Then we go home, I can't talk for a week - and I re-watch the game so I can see all the replays and stuff you miss when you are there and count the minutes til the next home game!

AWESOME ROOM!!! wish i had a game room like that!! :D

WOW!! :blink: Nice gameroom!Maybe I should watch the game with you!Then again you'd problably end up kicking me out cause I'd never want to leave that room!

WOW!! :blink: Nice gameroom!Maybe I should watch the game with you!Then again you'd problably end up kicking me out cause I'd never want to leave that room!

It is absolutely my favorite room in the house - on Game Days it ROCKS! Thank Goodness, I live in the middle of the woods or I'd probably be arrested! But we have the grill grilling and the beer chilling - and we have a blast. Love those Little Smokies, Ribs and Burgers on gameday, man! But that's only away games - we are at the Dome on home games.

But I have Sunday ticket - so we watch most of the games anyway. God, I love Football Season !

I can't wait. This season I am looking forward to alot more than last season. I don't know why. I know Sunday can't get here quick enough. I got my two 11 year old boys ready to watch the game. We watch every Sunday. They are getting excited, almost excited as me. My wife and daughter go out for the day and it's usually just me and the boys come game day. I just can't wait. Come on Sunday.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geez man...what the heck did you do to the place. I take it your wife is a diehard fan as well

Cant wait :)

My ritual goes along the lines of have a couple drinks with the 2 other NFL fans at my university, stick my TV on and wait til 3am to watch the game the one channel decides to show. We watch as many as we can together, if they can't make it I watch them alone, and I PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL it online on my laptop with a few snacks and couple of beers.

Shrug the girlfriend off me who is more than likely fast asleep by then, take a shower during half time to keep myself awake for the second half. Usually manage to actually asleep at 7am, up for lectures at 9.

Easily worth it! :D