Domino's Pizza

womfalcs3

This place is great. Can't believe I've never gave them my money before.

I come here where Domino's is literally less than a block down from where I live. So I say, "Let's give it a try.". Their online ordering system is so seamless. I ordered a pizza online from there Saturday using a coupon they sent, and it literally arrived here 15 minutes later.

When I registered, I checked off that they can send me promotional deals via e-mail. I sit back today checking my inbox, and I see a 2x Tuesday deal. You buy a large pizza, and you get one that's the same price or lower for free.

So I just made an order now that I set to be at the door in 1.5 hours, and each large pizza has practically cost me 8 dollars.

The pizza is obviously good as well, but their service is unmatched.

I ordered pasta from Pizza Hut, and I waited 1.25 hours for it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to mention, their e-mail immediately launched me into the ordering page with the 2x coupon automatically placed. I have Firefox remember all my passwords and immediately sign me in everywhere I go, so it was as simple as using the 1-click buy on Amazon (where I'm also immediately signed in).

You own a Franchise, don't you .

Why would you think that?

Not trying to ruin anybody's perception of Dominos, but my mother-in-law's friend picked up a large pizza from one in Phenix City Alabama and when she got home and opened the box there was a cooked rat head on the pizza. They offered her some hush money so she wouldn't tell anybody. I haven't eaten there since.

Not trying to ruin anybody's perception of Dominos, but my mother-in-law's friend picked up a large pizza from one in Phenix City Alabama and when she got home and opened the box there was a cooked rat head on the pizza. They offered her some hush money so she wouldn't tell anybody. I haven't eaten there since.

Mo Flava !

This place is great. Can't believe I've never gave them my money before.

Lol just discovered Dominos.

Papa Johns >>> Pizza Hut >>>> CC's Pizza

Pizza Hut buffett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The only problem I have with Papa Johns is they gave you too many small pieces.

You serious... dude you could have sued for millions...

Lol just discovered Dominos.

Papa Johns >>> Pizza Hut >>>> CC's Pizza

Pizza Hut buffett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The only problem I have with Papa Johns is they gave you too many small pieces.

I've eaten from there before, but never had I experienced ordering from them. I've been always a Papa Johns customer. I think Domino's has improved since they implemented that 30-minutes policy.

Papa Johns is good for one reason: garlic sauce. Their pizza is pretty good but the sauce puts it over the top.

I can't believe no one is talking about Chuck E. Cheese's pizza. I'm sorry that is the best pizza I've ever had.

When I was younger I used to work and Domino's so I'm not to keen on them anymore, I've eaten it way too much. I do like this whole internet idea they have. I always hated dealing with ******* customers so we would mess with them as much as possible without tampering with the food (you got fired in a second for that). Sometimes we would draw obscene things on the bottom of the box so when you finished eating your pizza you were staring at a big c0ck.

Papa Johns is good for one reason: garlic sauce. Their pizza is pretty good but the sauce puts it over the top.

I can't believe no one is talking about Chuck E. Cheese's pizza. I'm sorry that is the best pizza I've ever had.

When I was younger I used to work and Domino's so I'm not to keen on them anymore, I've eaten it way too much. I do like this whole internet idea they have. I always hated dealing with ******* customers so we would mess with them as much as possible without tampering with the food (you got fired in a second for that). Sometimes we would draw obscene things on the bottom of the box so when you finished eating your pizza you were staring at a big c0ck.

No sausage please !