Could we ever get a forum for Season Ticket Holders only?

michaelgee

Mods, it seems that the Season Ticket Holders have to grind through all the posts from people who troll and do not buy tickets.

Could a Season Ticket Holder Forum be built?

It seem that is the only way to differentiate the trolls from the people who buy Season Tickets.

I would really like to be able to have a Forum for people who are sane enough and dedicated enough to support the Falcons by buying Season Tickets.

Who knows, it may even produce a few more season ticket sales.

It seems that there should be some reward of sorts by at least having a Season Ticket Holder Forum.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because if you dont buy season tickets you are a troll. Forget the people that work to support their families and dont make the extra cash to buy season tickets...they are silly trolls. Forget the people that are on military orders out of state...Silly trolls. Forget the Life-long fans that no longer live in Georgia...Silly Trolls. Your reward for buying season tickets is being able to watch the games live. It's not just Season Ticket holders that have to grind through the feces that gets spewed on this forum.

Excellent post!

Mods, it seems that the Season Ticket Holders have to grind through all the posts from people who troll and do not buy tickets.

It seem that is the only way to differentiate the trolls from the people who buy Season Tickets.

I would really like to be able to have a Forum for people who are sane enough and dedicated enough to support the Falcons by buying Season Tickets.

It seems that there should be some reward of sorts by at least having a Season Ticket Holder Forum.

You funny little man ! :lol:

thats a messed up line of thinking if gas was still 1.49 and i didnt have a real life with real college fees i would be glad. IF THERE WAS NO STRUGGLE IN THE ECONOMY i would be glad but its people who either caught a break or have already been endowed that keeps falcon nation from being united. tere souldn't be any castes of fans but it should be unity. a falcon fan is a falcon fan. im not trying to dog pile on you man because you do have a season ticket buti cannot afford one but that doesnt make me any less a fan

You have become quite the elitist lately MG...what happened? :huh:

NO.

Pay for my plane ticked to and from Atlanta and I'll buy season tickets

Quick question, do you live in your parent's basement?

PleasemakeitstopcopyMB.jpg