McCain is right, Sarah Palin is a reformer

Lord Dark Helmet

I know there is a thread about this already, but I did more research. This is really screwed up.

Sarah Palin, McCain choice for Vice President is a former member of The Alaska Independence Party. She is still connected to them, and as recently as this year addressed the party via a pre-made video.

1. The Alaska Independence Party was started by Joe Vogler. This man hated America so much that he refused to be buried in American soil. He had it in his will to be buried in Canada. His most famous quote is "I'm an Alaskan, not an American. I've got no use for America or her damned institutions."

2. The Alaska Independence Party's main goal according to the website is: "The call for this vote is in furtherance of the dream of the Alaskan Independence Party's founding father, Joe Vogler, which was for Alaskans to achieve independence". They want Alaska to secede from the U.S. and become an independent country.

3. The 1994 Alaska Independence Party convention was held in the city of Wasilla. VP choice Sarah Palin was a member of the Alaska Independence Party in 1994, and she was a member of the city council of Wasilla at that time. She attended the 1994 convention.

4. The current leader of the Alaska Independence Party says "My own separate opinion as an individual is that Alaska should be an independent nation".

5. Wally Hickel, (a former governor of Alaska and a member of the Alaska Independence Party) backed Sarah Palin when Palin was running for governor in 2006, Hickel appeared in advertisements supporting her and the Alaska pipeline. "I made her governor," Hickel said.

And it goes on and on. There is so much more. I could write this stuff all night. If you go to this website: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/9/1/4231/18477/878/581881

you can see videos about this. In one of them filmed at the 2008 Alaska Independence Party convention, they talk about pretending to be republicans and running for higher American offices to achieve their goals.

Sounds exactly like what Sarah Palin is doing now.

Earlier this year, Palin sent a video message to the AIP for its annual convention, where AIP vice chair George Clark told the small crowd that Palin "was an AIP member before she got the job as a mayor of a small town –- that was a non-partisan job. But you get along to go along -– she eventually joined the Republican Party, where she had all kinds of problems with their ethics, and well, I won’t go into that. She also had about an 80 percent approval rating, and is pretty well sympathetic to her former membership."

Lynette Clark says that Palin is "a fine individual. She's forthright and she puts Alaska first."