John McCain: "I didn't love America

Lord Dark Helmet

He didn't love America until he was a POW.

He didn't love America at the military academy. He didn't love America while he served in the military.

Not until they put him in a cage did he want the benefit of being an American.

But somehow, this is fine with the right-wing numbnuts like Boortz and Hannity. Wonder why?

That's exactly what he meant. You don't really begin to truly appreciate something until you realize how good it is to you. You guys are ridiculous.

Well then Palin most love America more than anyone else as she wanted to REALLY Appreciate America by making sure her state was not actually a part of America. Man think how much she would Appreciate America then?

Well then Palin most love America more than anyone else as she wanted to REALLY Appreciate America by making sure her state was not actually a part of America. Man think how much she would Appreciate America then?

Do you say stuff like that just to be a partisan jack hole or do you actually believe it?

I'll apologize if you can substantiate it, but I haven't read anything to support that kind of statement.

The Alaskan Independence party has some secessionists in it, but as a party do not support it. They support a vote that was denied them in 1958 that made Alaska a state without their say. If you don't see the difference, then you should work on your reading comprehension. I sincerely hope you see the difference.

So maybe that uis what Michelle meant when she said" for the first time in my life..."?

I bet you spin that different, don't you?

I agree, that exactly what McCain meant. The problem is Michelle Obama said the same thing and is anti-American from some goofs on Fox News.

I've never said anything about Michelle Obama's comments because I really don't care what she has to say. Anything she says is irrelevant to me and just a distraction. The same goes for any of McCain's family or Palin's family because it's not important. It's just people coming up with as much dirt as they can to try and make someone look bad.

I've never said anything about Michelle Obama's comments because I really don't care what she has to say. Anything she says is irrelevant to me and just a distraction. The same goes for any of McCain's family or Palin's family because it's not important. It's just people coming up with as much dirt as they can to try and make someone look bad.

Yes, I am sure under tTHIS screen name you didn't. So you joined here in August ? :rolleyes:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S