Bristol Palin's baby daddy

Lord Dark Helmet

And Al Gores daughters will have children to. Obama's daughters will have sex to. What does this have to do with Sarah Palin's ability to do the job? Ya'll are the ones saying Obama's links to terrorist does not matter or his anti- Americanism does not matter. I would pick Palin over Obama any dayl.

s

I love how the father goes to an alternative school, I don't know if it's different around there, but in my town, the alternative school is for all of the drop outs, and stoners. I don't have a problem with Abstinence until Marriage, my mother had me at 17, but this just doesn't look good for her. The one thing I was thinking out of all of this, is how could she run for vice president after she knew?, her daughter is going to be attacked left and right, I would never let my family go through what she is about to endure.

I am still confused as to some righties say the libs are dragging this girl through the mud.

It was her mom who told the world she was knocked up.

Gee! Thanks Mom!

According to Us Magazine, the baby's father is Levi Johnson. He went to high school with Bristol. He is 18 years old and plays hockey.

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/bristol-dad-revealed

According to my wife, I am the father of our two daughters. I went to high school and played football and baseball. I wonder if she could be vice President.

Why do people care? All I'm concerned about is if those two can strengthen the economy, bring fuel prices down and handle the War on Terror correctly. It's going to be a challenge for Bristol Palin to live as a young parent, but that has nothing to do with my life or the welfare of America.

Amen

Why do people care? All I'm concerned about is if those two can strengthen the economy, bring fuel prices down and handle the War on Terror correctly. It's going to be a challenge for Bristol Palin to live as a young parent, but that has nothing to do with my life or the welfare of America.

For the same reason ppl care about Obama pastor, Obama wife, or Pastor Hagee. It's called checking the background of the canidate. Simple as that.

I am still confused as to some righties say the libs are dragging this girl through the mud.

It was her mom who told the world she was knocked up.

Gee! Thanks Mom!

Ok, let me break it down a little for you. I don't speak liberal, but I can talk to my 2 year old, so maybe that will be simple enough for you.

Palin's daughter is going to have a baby (pregnant)

She doesn't tell anyone about it

Nov. 1st, Palin's daughter is pregnant AND SHOWING

This becomes a HUGE story a few days before the election with no time to set the record straight

It looks like the Republican's are trying to hide the pregnancy.

On election day, this is a huge issue

or

Palin's daughter is going to have a baby (pregnant)

She does tell the press about it early on

The Republican are not hiding this issue

There is an inital press uproar

The Repubs have time to weather the storm & set the record straight

On election day, this is a non-issue

How is McCain or Obama not Christian enough, is there a measure for it. Explain?

I'm not saying either is or is not, but not voting for McCain because his VP isn't "Christian" enough is a default vote for Obama because he is supposedly more "Christian". Doesn't make much sense to me, especially given Obama's recent alignment with Christianity.

I'm not saying either is or is not, but not voting for McCain because his VP isn't "Christian" enough is a default vote for Obama because he is supposedly more "Christian". Doesn't make much sense to me, especially given Obama's recent alignment with Christianity.

To me their both Christians, I don't see one being more Christian then the other.