Streaming NFL or anything like that?

Osama Finn Laden

Does anyone ever have any luck with Pirated Video is Illegal and such?

I may have to travel down to my local bar every sunday. I suppose.

I live in SC and all we get is the turd chewin panthers.

Ha. I liked it better when they censored it in caps.

C.O.M.C.A.S.T. was awesome, although I only used it once and got like Japanese coverage or something like that.

You can check out Justin Tv www.PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL/directory/sports there's usually someone on there with a game on, you might get lucky and find a Falcons game on. Yes its legal. The people that show games on there, broadcast them, no different than a pal having NFL NETWORK and inviting you over to watch the game. And they even have chat so you can discuss the game if ya want to.

Falcons game will not be online unless we play someone good or popular

Unless some one with NFLNetwork has a game and they broadcast it on JTV... :P

www.PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL/directory/sports

On another note..

You can check each week on www.the506.com/nflmaps/ to see what games are aired where. They usually update it each week for the Fox and CBS Games on Wednesday's and Thursday's if needed.

Last year I got 5 Falcons games and in 2006 10, on FOX in my area of South Alabama.

I dont get NFL Network, so Ive been having to rely on Fox,CBS,ESPN and justintv for games. But now we have a real sports bar that has all the Good sports networks including NFLN so I will have to visit it from time to time now.

Almost forgot about this site:

msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1659716

Its not updated at the time, but it shows what games are being aired on Fox and where.

I know thats a littlebit more info than asked, but thought I would share some things!

Does anyone ever have any luck with watching games online and such?

I may have to travel down to my local bar every sunday. I suppose.

I live in SC and all we get is the turd chewin panthers.

This week it shows SC getting either the ATL(WFXG) or Tampa Bay(WACH) game depending on where you live.

Last year the NFL put legal "Cease-And-Desist" order against Sop-Cast - and every week I read people here say use it but every week I hear people go "I can't find any game on it" - so why do people keep giving that advice to go there and watch it? Especially when it doesn't work?

I watched the playoffs on sop last season and I've watched the preseason on sop this year.