what in the world is the front office doing?

WARIIRI

wtf is with the hate on Antoine Harris. He is a good player. Am I the only one that sees it??

honestly i dont think so one way or the other, dont have much of a memory of him.

but yeah the hate for him is heavy for no reason. i think we cut stone because he was a hitter and just that.. as far as taylor, well hes a young guy that wasnt going to start and has potential to start else where so they brought in veteran depth that coach smith is familiar with and let taylor go do his thing elsewhere.

Look, we really needed another dependable option at tight end. You can't go into the season with this style of offense and not have two dependable TEs. Milner is not proven and has shown injury problems. We are much deeper at LB. Look on the bright side, now Curtis Lofton can start and play on even more snaps. Sounds like a good thing to me...

The only question I have is with Pollard. We pick the guy up and a couple of days later drop him and pick up another TE. Was he hurt or too old or a combination of both?

what is going on..were keeping guys like jennings and harris who aint done nothing thus far and we lettin go players that play there butts off..

Eventually......................perhaps after we are 5-0......................you will learn to trust TD and Smitty......................and their decisions.

honestly i dont think so one way or the other, dont have much of a memory of him.

but yeah the hate for him is heavy for no reason. i think we cut stone because he was a hitter and just that.. as far as taylor, well hes a young guy that wasnt going to start and has potential to start else where so they brought in veteran depth that coach smith is familiar with and let taylor go do his thing elsewhere.

yup... that about sums it up.

I don't think we let him go due to an act of charity, to "let him start elsewhere". Ifwe felt he was a capable starter, it would make no sense at all to let him go. We let him go because Coach Smith - who knows Gilbert from his days in Jacksonville - obviously feels that Gilbert is better than Taylor.

Love the enthusiasm, but we're not beating Green Bay @ Lambeau...

Oh, really ??

Is that against some NFL regulation ??

If I know Matt Ryan................Mike Smith.................and the rest of the Falcon team....................they couldn't care less about the hocus pocus BS about the almighty Packers and their hallowed Lambeau Field.

I know Dan Reeves & YKW didn't give a rat's a.ss.

I don't think we let him go due to an act of charity, to "let him start elsewhere". Ifwe felt he was a capable starter, ot would make no sense at all to let him go. We let him go because Coach Smith - who knows Jefferson from his days in Jacksonville - obviously feels that Jefferson is better than Taylor.

um Jefferson plays DT. and he never played for Jaxonville. U mean Gilbert?

Oh, really ??

Is that against some NFL regulation ??

If I know Matt Ryan................Mike Smith.................and the rest of the Falcon team....................they couldn't care less about the hocus pocus BS about the almighty Packers and their hallowed Lambeau Field.

I know Dan Reeves & YKW didn't give a rat's a.ss.

It's not the field, it's the fact that they are a much better team and it is on the road.

We are not the same team that went there and won in the playoffs...

It's not the field, it's the fact that they are a much better team and it is on the road.

We are not the same team that went there and won in the playoffs...

I know........................we're better now.

We don't rely on broken plays by a QB that was a circus act.

Also, I'm just not one who is impressed with the Packers. They are a good team, not a great team.

Stone shouldn't of been released, same with Taylor.

OK, we understand the emotional cry for the two. After all Taylor was a former UGA player and Stone can jump over cars.

Now that we got out in the open let's talk football. Between Smith and TD we have 45 years of high level football experience including evaluating football talent. These men spend 80+ a piece every week trying to build a winning team. It's ludicrous for people to pretend they know more than these two people. Odds are pretty good that cutting Tony Taylor and Darren Stone isn't going to come back to haunt us.