So everybody picking Lions > Falcons

We will get no respect until we win some games.

dude, we have a new HC, new GM, new QB, new RB, new oline, new dline, new secondary.

All that, no matter how good they are playing means nothing while we have NO STATS to base anything on.

Did you expect a new team with no history to get picked over anybody?

We have everything to prove, we start Sunday.

Again, the only way we win is on time of posession and running. Can't depend on Ryan to win games for us. I think we lose to Detroit, but I hope I'm wrong. My prediction: Detroit 24- Falcons 10, which will piss me off if I'm right. I can't see us getting in the endzone more than once, that being a nice run by Turner. Our defense, despite a good preseason, will give up 3 TDs. Sorry guys, as a long suffering fan, I know not to get my hopes up.

No real surprise here as the falcons never get no respect, I just don't see us losing to the Lions, its possible but I just don't see it, Lions traded their best DT.

This team has improved 10x more then the 2007 season...just wish people could see it but their just going by last years record.

You need to stop believing what everybody say cuz i dont

Regardless of what people think of past history. The history of this match up is the Lions 23 wins and 9 losses..

We have lost more games to this team than any other team in the league and they stink.

So hope for the best......

And that has nothing to do with 2008 at all. I don't think we'll win, but it's dumb to bring up the all-time record.

And that has nothing to do with 2008 at all. I don't think we'll win, but it's dumb to bring up the all-time record.

No it's not there is a pattern. What does everyone say when the Falcons play the Panthers????? Answer we always win look at our history....

What about the Saints and Bucs same answer.....

History means something like it or not.

No real surprise here as the falcons never get no respect, I just don't see us losing to the Lions, its possible but I just don't see it, Lions traded their best DT.

This team has improved 10x more then the 2007 season...just wish people could see it but their just going by last years record.

I think the falcons can Beat-up the Lions...

just me thou

Regardless of what people think of past history. The history of this match up is the Lions 23 wins and 9 losses..

We have lost more games to this team than any other team in the league and they stink.

So hope for the best......

history tells us that the foulcons will more than likely find a way to lose, they have a habit of doing it more times than not. my guess is it will be because of stupid penalties and turnovers

No it's not there is a pattern. What does everyone say when the Falcons play the Panthers????? Answer we always win look at our history....

What about the Saints and Bucs same answer.....

History means something like it or not.

Those are division opponents that we play twice every year. Surely you can tell the difference.

DET 31 ATL 10

Ryan 12/40 130 yards, 2 INTs

...funny...

I agree it will be a close game. I think the winner is going to be the first team to get into some type of rhythm. My personal opinion is we have a good chance of running it down their throat, with Turner and Norwood. The Lions struggled last year against the run, and losing Shaun Rogers isnt going to help. Given they have some playmakers, I dont think this defense is going to be any better than it was last season. No one can argue the fact that the Falcons defense looked VERY solid in pre-season. The Lions say they want to run more, but they dont have any proven backs. Kitna is going to be forced to throw, so I think its going to come down to keeping pressure on him so he cant hook up with Calvin Johnson or Williams. Even if they add Rudi Johnson, at this point in his career, I dont see him being THAT much of a factor other than goal line situations.

In a nutshell keep pressure on Kitna, establish the run and I see us starting the season with a W.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU READ. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ODDS ARE. I DON'T CARE WHAT

THEY'RE SAYING ON ESPN, THE NFL NETWORK ........ YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME. AT GAME

TIME, THE TALKING IS OVER. ATLANTA IS COMING TO PLAY .... AND THEY ARE BRINGING AN

ATTITUDE WITH THEM. AT HALF TIME DETROIT WILL KNOW THAT THEY ARE IN A BARE KNUCKLES

FIGHT. MANY PEOPLE ON THIS LINE WANT ATLANTA TO LOSE. SORRY CHARLIE ...........

(TKO) TECHNICAL KNOCK-OUT BY .......................... ATLANTA. (ATL 28 - DET 20)

the TROLLS believe we will lose because of all the history here in atlanta. FORGET THAT. I do see the lions defense as a solid one judging by the preseason. The falcons seem to have a way of dealing with these good defenses throughout the preseason as well. Kitna is a tough cookie, but he won't find beating the falcons easy.