Sarah Palins Daughter Is Pregnant

DirtyBirdNorth

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always thought anyone who willingly got into politics must have some fatal character flaw for what they put their immediate family through. Can you imagine being this kid? As for the abstinence education the schools have been compelled to epouse, my daughter told me in her class that the teacher said she would give them an F if they said condoms prevented STDs. She said since there was not a 100% success rate they could not be taught this. Is this being "intellectually honest?"

First of all I assumed that this whole "babygate" thing was BS, but I found irony in the line that they "announced it to knock down rumors (about babygate).

So they decided to kill the rumor that her child got preggers at a young age... by telling everyone she wasn't pregnant when she was 16, but is pregnant (at 17). And is deciding to marry some guy at an age way too young to make a decision like that. Great way to kill a rumor there...

Yeah maybe they werent so wrong about her family being a little messed up after all...

You can bet the Republican party base is crapping footballs over this.

why this shows she instilled good christian values in her family!!! so what if she had premarital sex that's a "little white sin" that god doesn't take all that seriously!!! important thing is that daughter will be married before baby born so no harm no foul where "little white sins" are concerned!!

everybody experiments w/ sex at that age its natural!!! so long as they're not gay or sodomizing or other deviency then it's a-okay!!! & besides daughter doing what women should be doing according to bible!!! my concern with palin is that she's taking authority position as women which bible says is man's work!! christians tell us that womens place is w/ making babies & homemaking not in politics or jobs or other provider roles!!! this proves palin is good christian promoting traditional role of women through her daughters & using her political career as way to show women across country the traditional role of women in home!!!

why this shows she instilled good christian values in her family!!! so what if she had premarital sex that's a "little white sin" that god doesn't take all that seriously!!! important thing is that daughter will be married before baby born so no harm no foul where "little white sins" are concerned!!

everybody experiments w/ sex at that age its natural!!! so long as they're not gay or sodomizing or other deviency then it's a-okay!!!

LOL.... Colbert relative!!

everybody experiments w/ sex at that age its natural!!! so long as they're not gay or sodomizing or other deviency then it's a-okay!!! & besides daughter doing what women should be doing according to bible!!! my concern with palin is that she's taking authority position as women which bible says is man's work!! christians tell us that womens place is w/ making babies & homemaking not in politics or jobs or other provider roles!!! this proves palin is good christian promoting traditional role of women through her daughters & using her political career as way to show women across country the traditional role of women in home!!!

:lol::lol:

Alright folks, I want to put this down right now. If (and I'm not wishing this, god forbid) she miscarries then that will be a big, big S-strom. I think the McCain camp made such a horrible decision. This week is going to be bad for them.

i couldn't disagree more!!!! nothing says "i relate to lower class southern rural working folks" like teenage pregnancies & shotgun weddings!!!

Alright folks, I want to put this down right now. If (and I'm not wishing this, god forbid) she miscarries then that will be a big, big S-strom. I think the McCain camp made such a horrible decision. This week is going to be bad for them.

I thought the same thing. If she isn't popping out a baby in about 4 months or at least looking preggo by the election...................

"We have been blessed with five wonderful children who we love with all our heart and mean everything to us. Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. We're proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support."

I'm a little confused here. Palin is pro-life right? In the mind of a pro-life person is there any decision between having your baby and not?

Maybe she's only pro-life publicly...or maybe only when it doesn't hit her at home.

I'm a little confused here. Palin is pro-life right? In the mind of a pro-life person is there any decision between having your baby and not?

Maybe she's only pro-life publicly...or maybe only when it doesn't hit her at home.

I believe the law is such that she could have had an abortion without seeking parental consent, therefore the decision was entirely up to her, although I'm sure her family would have advised her to keep it.

Or maybe she's standing in stark contrast to Obama's claim that if his daughter became pregnant he wouldn't want her to be "punished with a baby."

Or maybe she's standing in stark contrast to Obama's claim that if his daughter became pregnant he wouldn't want her to be "punished with a baby."

Or maybe she just an irresponsible soccer mom that was chosen to VP because she was a woman and Mccain didn't actually do any real research on his VP candidate? He only met her once before, do you honestly think had they done there proper research they may have avoided picking someone with a time bomb like this? Spin all you want this is NOT a good thing for Mccain.

Or maybe she just an irresponsible soccer mom that was chosen to VP because she was a woman and Mccain didn't actually do any real research on his VP candidate? He only met her once before, do you honestly think had they done there proper research they may have avoided picking someone with a time bomb like this? Spin all you want this is NOT a good thing for Mccain.

The New York Times reported that McCain is just now vetting Palin. They only did a "surface" job on her before. This thing will get worse. On a much lighter note (well if you can say that), Her husband's DWI just popped up a little while ago too.