• sports bar
    • online listening to game
    • cant have work
    • other

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the Dome... STH Section118 and then come home and watch it again! I agree with you, Swifty, that seeing it on TV is awesome too. I love both experiences.

If we had an outdoor stadium (or better yet, a retractable dome), then seeing it at the game in person would win hands down over watching from home every time without a doubt.

Can't wait for that. Maybe by 2016 or 17 if we're lucky.

At the Dome... STH Section118 and then come home and watch it again! I agree with you, Swifty, that seeing it on TV is awesome too. I love both experiences.

If we had an outdoor stadium (or better yet, a retractable dome), then seeing it at the game in person would win hands down over watching from home every time without a doubt.

Can't wait for that. Maybe by 2016 or 17 if we're lucky.

dont get me wrong I wont ever miss a BIG falcons game live. If we were in a playoff hunt or in the playoffs my *** would be in a seat but I am find more comfort at home with my old man who brought me up to be a fan and still follows the team just like I do .

We make some drinks get some food and we go all out .We get to yell scream, curse throw **** and do it in your home.

You go to the dome you got to deal with getting there , some of the obnoxious fans that cant control there drinking not there stupidty who have no clue whats going on with the game *** long as they have a drink ..Then you got some people that go to the games with there polo shirts on like they were going to see Tiger Woods and Golf clap and barely get into the game.

I like home where I get to see replays and the whole field ...but please dont get me wrong you wont find the atmosphere on your coach like you would gameday and espcially HOME OPENER...

dont get me wrong I wont ever miss a BIG falcons game live. If we were in a playoff hunt or in the playoffs my *** would be in a seat but I am find more comfort at home with my old man who brought me up to be a fan and still follows the team just like I do .

We make some drinks get some food and we go all out .We get to yell scream, curse throw **** and do it in your home.

You go to the dome you got to deal with getting there , some of the obnoxious fans that cant control there drinking not there stupidty who have no clue whats going on with the game *** long as they have a drink ..Then you got some people that go to the games with there polo shirts on like they were going to see Tiger Woods and Golf clap and barely get into the game.

I like home where I get to see replays and the whole field ...but please dont get me wrong you wont find the atmosphere on your coach like you would gameday and espcially HOME OPENER...

whoa whoa whoa...whoa...i wear polo shirts 24/7

that being said ill be trying to get the game online, no hop of broadcasts up in new york. I'm working on trying to get to the philly game.