Arthur is to Blame

bigkev

And he better get us of this mess. Ryan better be the next Peyton Manning or somewhere near it, or I may try to take Terance Moore's job from the AJC.

The boy vick had outlandish potential, all he had to do was sit his tail down and learn the playbook and pour over film, but he just could'nt do it. This was mine and every original atlantans chance to not be scoffed at; and this fool could not study; instead he wanted to be Ja rule or some other stupid fool that doesn't harness their potential. How do you get over the scandalous pretty girlfriend,(by finding one that might not be as kind to the eye, but will do anything for you...That;s how you get over it. Will Ryan help us do that?? That is the question??

yes, because when drafting vick arthur knew he was going to fight dogs....and by signing a supposed offensive genious to be our next head coach only to quit with 3 weeks left into the season....shut up dude...arthur blank is nothing but unlucky

No you inspect what you expect. There were myriad warning signs before they signed him to that big motherload of a contract they signed him to. Get your facts straight, get a history lesson.

yes, because when drafting vick arthur knew he was going to fight dogs....and by signing a supposed offensive genious to be our next head coach only to quit with 3 weeks left into the season....shut up dude...arthur blank is nothing but unlucky

No. Dont do it. Just stop. Dont feed him. He said what he wanted, now dont make this a 12 page thread!

No you inspect what you expect. There were myriad warning signs before they signed him to that big motherload of a contract they signed him to. Get your facts straight, get a history lesson.

do you hear yourself....your blaming someone for not knowing he is going to be arrested....6 years in the future...nobody is psychic dude

do you hear yourself....your blaming someone for not knowing he is going to be arrested....6 years in the future...nobody is psychic dude

No, I am blaming him for not seeing all the waring sign before you sign someone to the largest contract in football history. When was the last time you spent $50k on a vehicle and did not check it out thoroughly. Go figure?? Put your thinker cap on.

No, I am blaming him for not seeing all the waring sign before you sign someone to the largest contract in football history. When was the last time you spent $50k on a vehicle and did not check it out thoroughly. Go figure?? Put your thinker cap on.

OK, how was it even remotely possible for anyone to know about Mike?

His cousin was still in VT if I believe, so there were no previous beliefs that they had a bad background, and Mike was actually involved in the community. The decisions he made in allowing his friends to come before football is what ultimately led to his downfall. You can check a car for anything, but if someone takes that car and crashes it, its not exactly your fault.

ok lets go by your logic....if that car kills you 6 years from now...than its the buyers fault for not knowing it will kill him 6 years in advance

GUYS I LIKE THE WAY NONE OF YOU HAVE BOUGHT INTO THIS THREAD. WE'VE GONE A LONG

TIME WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH THOSE WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM THE SYMPTOMS OF

VICK-I-TUS. THAT INCLUDES THE PRO's AND THE CON'S (no pun intended) OF IT. THIS GUY

DOESN'T KNOW THAT WE'VE MOVED ON. WE'RE LOOKING AHEAD TO OPENING DAY. WE'RE

NOT LOOKING BACK AT ANYTHING. THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH THIS GUY AND ALL LIKE

HIM, IS TO NOT BUY INTO WHAT HE IS SELLING. WHICH IS DISSENSION WITHIN THE RANKS.

OUR TEAM IS TOGETHER ....... AND SO ARE WE. B)

And he better get us of this mess. Ryan better be the next Peyton Manning or somewhere near it, or I may try to take Terance Moore's job from the AJC.

The boy vick had outlandish potential, all he had to do was sit his tail down and learn the playbook and pour over film, but he just could'nt do it. This was mine and every original atlantans chance to not be scoffed at; and this fool could not study; instead he wanted to be Ja rule or some other stupid fool that doesn't harness their potential. How do you get over the scandalous pretty girlfriend,(by finding one that might not be as kind to the eye, but will do anything for you...That;s how you get over it. Will Ryan help us do that?? That is the question??

So this post is going to help us how? :huh:

/End of Dumb Thread

This is no dumb thread. You guys give Arthur a free pass. He sold us this dude, now the dude has screwed all of us out of our money, time, emotions and such. And for all you falcon-come-lately posters. I was a season ticket holder for many year, well before the vick days. The bottomline is Arthur did not manage his bottomline and now the whole falcon nation is paying for it; albeit if Ryan does not deliver.