THE CATHOLIC CHURCH (the Church of pedophilia)

jjooee

Jesus himself wasn't fond of religion and if there is any religion that is worthy of being compared

to the biblical Pharisees and Saducees, then Catholicism is certainly right up there.

Has anyone studied or even know the extent of the immoralities that take place in the Catholic

Church ???

http://www.insightsofgod.com/downloads/Sis...s_testimony.pdf

Jesus himself wasn't fond of religion and if there is any religion that is worthy of being compared

to the biblical Pharisees and Saducees, then Catholicism is certainly right up there.

Has anyone studied or even know the extent of the immoralities that take place in the Catholic

Church ???

Well it's been around longer. Give these newbie organizations time to ramp up their efforts and then we'll have a real contest.

I'm no treligious, but blaming a religion for the sins of a few of its members is pretty stupid.

not all Mormons practice polygamy, not all Jews are cheap. To label the Catholic Church "the church of pedophilia" is pure ignorance.

The percentage of men in the Catholic church that have stained it's image is less than .00001%. The worlds largest christian religion, and a handful of priests have cast a negative light. It is really a shame, but it is people like the one that started this thread that cast the human race in a negative light.

Church ???

Wow, you're ignorance really does know no bounds....pitiful display my friend.

no religion is perfect.....mine either.

But to say Catholicism is beyond reproach is certainly untrue.

John Hagee said some negative things about the Catholic Church....not more than what many people

already thought about the Church though.

Worshipping the Mother Mary is just one of their misguided practices.

John Hagee said some negative things about the Catholic Church....not more than what many people

No offense, but you are a moron. Even a parrot wouldn't repeat some of the stuff you regurgitate. I am not Catholic, but you must have the intellectual development of a Taco Bell Volcano Taco to presume that you can lecture anyone on religion.

I have to assume that you aren't really a conservative, but another satire poster, because most of the stuff you say is truly embarrassing.

No offense, but you are a moron. Even a parrot wouldn't repeat some of the stuff you regurgitate. I am not Catholic, but you must have the intellectual development of a Taco Bell Volcano Taco to presume that you can lecture anyone on religion.

I have to assume that you aren't really a conservative, but another satire poster, because most of the stuff you say is truly embarrassing.

lol....I'm not lecturing anyone.....everyone knows that religion is flawed

Jesus is Lord

But religion is flawed....my religion probably too.....I'm not here to put this up to say

Your religion bad....my religion good....they may all be bad.

I'm putting it up for your consumption....lol...do with it what you will.

Why does everyone here think everythink put up has to be defended or attacked as if your life depended on it ????

Jesus is Lord

But religion is flawed....my religion probably too.....I'm not here to put this up to say

Why does everyone here think everythink put up has to be defended or attacked as if your life depended on it ????

What do you call that? Sounds like a judgment from another denomination to me?

Look people....all I'm sayin'' is

Jesus is Lord

Tell me of a perfect religion.

There is no religion created by man that is perfect.

I'm not sayin' every religion is as bad as the Pharisees and Saducees but someone tell me of

one perfect religion.

Jesus is Lord

But man is flawed, therefore religion is flawed.

Yeah, but if someone pointed out a wrong in my religion.....I wouldn't have a cow

why are people so touchy ?????

The thing is who are you to tell someone there is a wrong in their religion? I am not religious, so you didn't strike a nerve with me. I just think it is important to respect people religious views and not presume to tell them that they are wrong in them. You seem not to grasp that.

Jesus is Lord

When you put out a blanket and asinine indictment like "THE CATHOLIC CHURCH (the Church of pedophilia)" that does not really come across as information for "consumption" (which grammatically speaking makes no sense whatsoever) but I think I get the gist of what you are saying, to which I can only respond.....I really hope you are being satirical in your posts, I'm not going to insult you, not even after you launch this despicable, propaganda ridden bs against my faith and my church.... its not worth fighting about, if you think the Catholic Church is nothing more than a harvesting ground for catamites then by all means, live your life thinking it, many of your post suggest a prolonged state of delusion, why should this one differ.

When you put out a blanket and asinine indictment like "THE CATHOLIC CHURCH (the Church of pedophilia)" that does not really come across as information for "consumption" (which grammatically speaking makes no sense whatsoever) but I think I get the gist of what you are saying, to which I can only respond.....I really hope you are being satirical in your posts, I'm not going to insult you, not even after you launch this despicable, propaganda ridden bs against my faith and my church.... its not worth fighting about, if you think the Catholic Church is nothing more than a harvesting ground for catamites then by all means, live your life thinking it, many of your post suggest a prolonged state of delusion, why should this one differ.

Your a much politer man than I, and he didn't even insult my faith.

The title was in reference to John Hagee and the youtube video....which I initially forgot to put on this post.

Look, like I said

Jesus is Lord

My religion is Baptist.

I'm not gonna defend the Baptists.

Jesus is Lord

Baptists are just as prone to bad religion as anyone else....I dont' worship the Baptist Church.

So, ridicule the Baptists all you want...I'm fine with that.

I'm sorry if this post offended you.

This is another example of my personality and the problems I have.

I never get offended therefore I'm kind of puzzled when other are so easily offended.

Jesus is Lord

I have no faith in mans religion...no matter the denomination.....if you put your faith in a denomination then I apologize.

If it makes you feel better...then make fun of Baptists....I won't be offended but maybe you'll feel better.

First of all, Catholics do not worship the Mother Mary.

Secondly, why would that be wrong anyway? The Catholics pay great respect to men and women who have served God, why is that seen as a negative?

Jesus is Lord

Every religion can be criticized, mine most certainly included.

Whether you're talkin about praying to Mother Mary, graven images, the rosary, calling a Priest Father (which the Bible says to call

no man on earth Father), outside the physical family definition of course.

All I'm sayin' is John Hagee and many people say negative things about the Catholic Church, many people say many negative things

about other religions too,

Jesus is Lord

Your particular religion shouldn't be defended as if your life depended on it.

Jesus saves, religion oftentimes misleads....should be no great pronouncement to anyones ears.