Will the UGA/Falcon Fans buy tickets?

michaelgee

After months of clamoring from the UGA/Shockley/TBrown/Trez Milner/Falcon fans etc , will you buy tickets and support the Falcons now that Shock made the cut.

We have listened to your pleas all this time but ONE big question remains.

Will you be buying tickets to support the Falcons?

It's a fair question to ask "where do you stand"?.

as soon as i have money ill be buy tickets to game, but it has nothing to do with any UGA player, and why do you falcon fans like to sperate yourselves from UGA fans/ players. UGA had 51 players in the nfl. that almost a full team. im glad we are getting UGA players and hope we get more hometown talent.

Cant a UGA fan be a falcon fan?? im a UGA fan, but also a falcon fan.

as soon as i have money ill be buy tickets to game, but it has nothing to do with any UGA player, and why do you falcon fans like to sperate yourselves from UGA fans/ players. UGA had 51 players in the nfl. that almost a full team. im glad we are getting UGA players and hope we get more hometown talent.

Truth people can be both UGA fan and Falcon fan too. I dont have no problem with that.

GF,

I was born in Athens, my Dad played basketball for UGA in the late 40's. My oldest son graduated from UGA law school and is an attorney.

I get the UGA thing. I have attended more UGA games than probably many others through the years. Many were at the "old" Sanford Stadium before Herschel Walker had ever been heard of. I drove to see Herschel play while he was in High School. I was at the UGA Alabama game when the flea flicker play was called at the last minute to beat Alabama in Sanford Stadium. I go back a long way GF.

I have visited Vince Dooley in his office in 1971. When I was in High School in 1968 Coach Dooley drove to my hometown top speak at my Senior Year football banquet. My Dad was preaident of our C Club and Coach Dooley spent the night at our house. He drove a very inexpensive black Buick sedan down for the banquet. This was in 1968. I was friends with Erk Russell, John Donaldson and other UGA coaches who laid the foundation for todays UGA Athletics. I get ALL of the UGA thing.

I actually get the entire UGA thing, I just don't ever want to be seen in public woofing like a Dawg. fwiw, UGA fans act like fools when somebody gets out a TV camera. I wish to not be associated with adult insanity like the drunken "woof woof woof", becoming a beligerant drunken embarrassment to my team, etc.

I know that doesn't include everyone but it includes many UGA fans.

Now you see my feelings about UGA, it isn't the school, it isn't the team, it isn't the Coach, it IS the beligerant knucklehead fans.