Going to the Flea market

I've been looking for a set of ceramic Civil War salt and Pepper shakers if you can find them. Thanks in advance.

Oh, I almost forgot, a gross of tube socks would be great too. I don't mind if they're slightly irregular. Send me a bill through Paypal and I'll pay immediately; don't forget to charge me shipping to SC.

I've been looking for a set of ceramic Civil War salt and Pepper shakers if you can find them. Thanks in advance.

Oh, I almost forgot, a gross of tube socks would be great too. I don't mind if they're slightly irregular. Send me a bill through Paypal and I'll pay immediately; don't forget to charge me shipping to SC.

I remember once buying a big bag of tube socks that really were tubes. Stuck my foot in and it kept going right through, no toes sewn in at all. :lol:

heh, My brother has a 6 pack of that stuff.Not because of Billy, he just collects beer and soda stuff. I remember I once had his model truck " redneck Power" I think it was called. :P

I've got a 5 pack of them. My dad bought them when I was about 10 years old. Well one day a friend and I decided that we wanted to smeak a beer and we drank one of them. Somewhere I have a single can of some kind of "Battling Bulldog" beverage created after UGA won the National Championship. Pretty sure it is beer as well, but it might have been a softdrink. Seem to remember the can is black and the bulldog is red. Maybe I should take it to the flea market and try to sell it. Any bidders?

I've got a 5 pack of them. My dad bought them when I was about 10 years old. Well one day a friend and I decided that we wanted to smeak a beer and we drank one of them. Somewhere I have a single can of some kind of "Battling Bulldog" beverage created after UGA won the National Championship. Pretty sure it is beer as well, but it might have been a softdrink. Seem to remember the can is black and the bulldog is red. Maybe I should take it to the flea market and try to sell it. Any bidders?

10 cents!