Rudio Johnson to Atlanta?

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?t...75&tstart=0

I THINK HE MAY GO TO THE ATLANTA FALCONS,HOUSTON TEXANS,OR THE TITANS...HE WEAK ANYWAY. I BEEN WATCHING HIM TIP TOE AND TAP DANCE SINCE HE BEEN A BENGAL. ONLY REASON HE AVG. A LITTLE OVER 4 YDS. WAS BECAUSE OF WILLIE ANDERSON AND HE GONE TOO...IT'S TIME FOR THE BEGALS TO GET RID OF ALL THE DEAD WEIGHT AND START OVER.FROM DEFENSE TO COACHING TO PLAYERS......"THE NEW WHO DEY" ON THE RISE LETS GO BENGALS!!!!!

i dont see anyway we would sign him with Turner as our starting RB and norwood as our change of pace back and we do have depth in Snelling and maybe THomas Brown

Yes we do have depth. Even though T-Brown is out for the season (placed on IR saturday) I dont see any reason we would sign him. Just thought it was funny.

I thought Rudi was also a good RB. But listening to what Bengals fans are saying they are pretty happy he is gone. From what I understand he was overrated, didn't work hard, was a showboat and was getting overpaid.

I see Rudi moving on and becoming a stud for sum1.

Dude had 1 bad year and he's cut just like that. I dont think the Bengals have a clue.

I dont think the Bengals have a clue.

Good lord, talking about not having a clue....Saying that Johnson is better than Turner.

You should be forced to turn in your football man card if you ever had one.

Rudi johnson Rushed for 1300 yard not too long ago.

What's Micheal Turner ever done?

I understand he's a fan favorite.

Michael Turner career yards per rush......5.5

Rudi Johnson career yards per rush........4.0

Oh yeah, let me write your response for you:

Turner got those yards in garbage time.......Blah, blah, blah....

Still running against number 1 defenses...Turner just had the misfortune of running behind the best running back in the game today.

How ya like me now?

Dont put your money into useless stats. <_<

....says the guy who just quoted Johnson's 1300 yard season behind a line where Stephen Hawking could've gotten 1100......

(You're alright for a Bucs fan......at least you're not a troll, you do know your football...)... ;)

....says the guy who just quoted Johnson's 1300 yard season behind a line where Stephen Hawking could've gotten 1100......

(You're alright for a Bucs fan......at least you're not a troll, you do know your football...)... ;)

Yeah, but the problem with Stephen Hawking is that he has no lateral movement at the line; very poor at changing direction. And his battery life is only three quarters. :o

Yeah, but the problem with Stephen Hawking is that he has no lateral movement at the line; very poor at changing direction. And his battery life is only three quarters. :o

Yeah but he has a great motor........

rimshotjohnnyutahui2.jpg