Are we serious?

Something I can't comprehend about our fans.

We are so hard on our our players ie J. Anderson and S. Baker but we are quick to desire players from other teams who haven't done anything in 3-4 seasons. Why is that? Early this morning I hear name being called out like (Dan Bazuin, Junior Siavii, Jerome McDougle and etc.) Seriously guys are these players that will make us better. Can we start showing our own player that love we show these scrubs or at least not be as negative? Not one of these players had a better rookie season than JA.

Something I can't comprehend about our fans.

We are so hard on our our players ie J. Anderson and S. Baker but we are quick to desire players from other teams who haven't done anything in 3-4 seasons. Why is that? Early this morning I hear name being called out like (Dan Bazuin, Junior Siavii, Jerome McDougle and etc.) Seriously guys are these players that will make us better. Can we start showing our own player that love we show these scrubs or at least not be as negative? Not one of these players had a better rookie season than JA.

You are right, it is very hard to understand. I guess it's like the old saying, the grass is always greener on the other side? Those guys look so much better when you are not fans of their team, so you are not watching them as closely as you might be our own players. You don't see their deficiencies as readily I guess.