The Falcons Are Doomed

Statz.

I don't know which is worse: The fact that you think this statistic is somehow relevant or the fact that you know Joey Harrington's full name. Either way, I'm not interested.

BTW..I've never even seen a fish taco. What kind of fish to they put in it? I'm a tilapia fan myself. I can do catfish, too. ;)

If you put UGA VII's poop in a taco, half the people on this MB would say it tasted good, and 10% would want the taco to be our starting QB.

We have a winner!

Fish tacos are nasty. I haven't eaten one, but they were all over the place in Santa Cruz when I was out there, and they smelled just awful. Crab, shrimp, or lobster I'd go for, though.

We have a winner!

Fish tacos are nasty. I haven't eaten one, but they were all over the place in Santa Cruz when I was out there, and they smelled just awful. Crab, shrimp, or lobster I'd go for, though.

Fish tacos rock! But the fish, usually Ahi, needs to be breaded not naked. Very important! And with any mexican dish, if it's too americanized, it sucks.

There definitely should not be any awful smell from the fish, that may have been the aroma of the locals.