OUR COUNTRY DESERVES BETTER THAN Hussien Obama !

This is FalconMania77 and I am coming to you from my fortified bunker in the heart of the Bible Belt of Middle-America to announce that I am starting a national effort focused on defeating Barack Obama and his Blowhard Liberal insider running mate Joe Biden. Obama would be a Disastrous President.

All Conservtives must be brave and stand tall in this election and tell the truth that is not being told by many in the mainstream media and among our national leaders: Barack Obama is a inexperienced far-left, native, "Blame America First" arrogant liberal, and his running mate Joe Biden is often the enbodiment of anger, hate and full of liberal rage. America deserves better for our next President. I truely believe that the future of our Country is at Stake in this election like it has never been in the past.

My Counter-effort against Obama's campaign will include a aggressive television ad campaign and grassroots actions and events inculding a tour starting in the heartland of Georgia and moving across red-state America. Our Base is now energized with the selection of Sarah Palin, a real reformer and Pro Life strong values Woman to be our next Vice President. Now it is time to Motivate all Conservtives to go to the polls on November 4th 2008 and ensure that our beloved nation is not ruined by Barak Hussien Obama.

You can join our cause by going to Our Country Deserves Better.com and signing up..........

HELP US SAVE AMERICA from a Christian hating, Anti-Military Far Left Loon in Barak Obama !!!!!!

Liberals have made an art form of losing.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Our country is not totally taken over by the Oprah/JerrySpringer crowd.

Patriotic Americans will ensure the defeat of the American hatin' lefty.

He will lose and a few will cry ............racism and America is racist......... blah blah blah blah......blah blah blah blah blah

But bottom line....we will be saved by the nightmare that would be Barack Hussein Obama.

Liberals have made an art form of losing.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Our country is not totally taken over by the Oprah/JerrySpringer crowd.

Patriotic Americans will ensure the defeat of the American hatin' lefty.

He will lose and a few will cry ............racism and America is racist......... blah blah blah blah......blah blah blah blah blah

But bottom line....we will be saved by the nightmare that would be Barack Hussein Obama.

fallacy

Pronunciation: \ˈfa-lə-sē\

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural fal·la·cies

Etymology: Latin fallacia, from fallac-, fallax deceitful, from fallere to deceive

Date: 14th century

1 aobsolete : guile, trickery b: deceptive appearance : deception

2 a: a false or mistaken idea <popular fallacies> b: erroneous character : erroneousness

3: an often plausible argument using false or invalid inference

fallacy

Pronunciation: \ˈfa-lə-sē\

Function: noun

Inflected Form(s): plural fal·la·cies

Etymology: Latin fallacia, from fallac-, fallax deceitful, from fallere to deceive

Date: 14th century

1 aobsolete : guile, trickery b: deceptive appearance : deception

2 a: a false or mistaken idea <popular fallacies> b: erroneous character : erroneousness

3: an often plausible argument using false or invalid inference

you can't argue liberals haven't made an art form of losing

It is true the Liberals cannot win elections by being liberals. Even the Most Liberal of them people like Obama has to move to the Center to get elected. Obama has changed his postions so many times in this campaign it is laughable if it were not so dangerous.

Bill Clinton would have Lost to George Bush Sr had it not been for Ross Perot who came out of nowhere and stole 22% of the Vote and Spilt the Conservative Vote in half giving Clinton the Victory with only 42% of the Vote.

Let us hope that we still outnumber liberals in this Country, I must amit, sometimes I wonder what we are becoming when I see a person with the middle name Hussien able to fill a Football Stadium in America.