Battle of Norman #1

robbyb03

Okay guys here is the update on the Oklahoma vs the dynasty (Chattanooga Mocs) game...

We hit 'half a hundred' at half-time...

The game was delayed for a LONG time because the Mocs would not come out of the locker room after the half.

Murray and Bradford are making their names move up the Heisman nominee list.

Murray:

15 carries, 124 yards, 2 TDs

Not as impressive as his 5 TD debut last season, but that is fine.

Bradford:

17/22, 184 passing yards, 2 TDs

We are not going to miss Kelly much this year at all. Or Jarboe for that matter.

Johnson:

9 catches, 120 yards, 1 TD

Iglesias:

4 catches, 74 yards, 1 TD

1 kick return for 69 yards

It is now 50-2 with about 5:00 left in the 3rd... Yes, they got a safety on a botched punt.

now that's a beatdown.. will it be stoops 6th big 12 title this year.. it's hard not to see it happening again..

I don't see anything in our way right now. Missouri has looked impressive, but then again, I thought Illinois was overranked.

Now the question is... will we show up during bowl season?

I don't see anything in our way right now. Missouri has looked impressive, but then again, I thought Illinois was overranked.

well i have oklahoma undefeated in the national title game this year.. so we will see, but I don't see any team in the big 12 capable of stopping oklahoma..

well i have oklahoma undefeated in the national title game this year.. so we will see, but I don't see any team in the big 12 capable of stopping oklahoma..

Texas A&M got beat tonight.

Texas didn't look great.

Missouri is going to be the only challenge and that won't come until the Big 12 title game.

Who cares. Keep winning your conference. That and the national championship are really all that matter.