Bama vs. Clemson

Dakast Reborn

As a Clemson fan i hope it is the former...but this is Clemson MO. They seem to always stink it up on the big stage. Too much finesse. Getting manhandled by smash mouth team., Ugh!

Clemson seems to have trouble at the beginning of the year and then pull everything together at the end of the season.

Not sure why that's the case......... :huh:

Clemson can never put together a whole season. They always either start out hot and fade or start out bad and rally to save Bowden's job. Allegedly, Cullen Parker is one of the top QBs in college football according to draft experts. He out performed one Matt Ryan last year. what does that say? Yikes! And the Spiller/Davis RB tandem has been neutralized by the score. Bowden's play calling is just too cute. First series he takes a shot down field and starts off with a freshman RB who fumbles. Why? They are done now though...mentally and physically whipped.

And the Spiller/Davis RB tandem has been neutralized by the score.

This is where Bowden is being really stupid. When you have guys like Spiller and Davis, you don't just stop running the ball. Even if you're down by 3 TD's, Spiller/Davis could break one at any second. The fact that he has given up on the run is a testament to how bad of a coach he is.

And yeah, giving Jamie Harper, a TRUE freshman the first carry of the game when you have the best RB tandem in the country is also incredibly stupid.

Clemson can never put together a whole season. They always either start out hot and fade or start out bad and rally to save Bowden's job. Allegedly, Cullen Parker is one of the top QBs in college football according to draft experts. He out performed one Matt Ryan last year. what does that say? Yikes! And the Spiller/Davis RB tandem has been neutralized by the score. Bowden's play calling is just too cute. First series he takes a shot down field and starts off with a freshman RB who fumbles. Why? They are done now though...mentally and physically whipped.

This makes me think that even GA Tech has a chance to win the ACC this year.

This is where Bowden is being really stupid. When you have guys like Spiller and Davis, you don't just stop running the ball. Even if you're down by 3 TD's, Spiller/Davis could break one at any second. The fact that he has given up on the run is a testament to how bad of a coach he is.

Even if the O line isn't producing any holes for them to run through? :huh:

Even if the O line isn't producing any holes for them to run through? :huh:

Yes, because neither of them need a gargantuan hole to run through. Spiller has proven that he can make multiple people miss on the way to the endzone, as has Davis.

Where are the screen passes that made this team so successful on offense last year? Alabama is pinning their ears back, you would think that you'd get some blockers in front of Spiller or Jacoby Ford. ****, just hand me the clipboard and I'll call the plays, I guarantee I'll get Clemson into the endzone.

I recall a game a year or so back where Bowden doggedly kept feeding those guys the ball versus VT and they just kept gaining one yard or less at a time. when his brother Terry was here at Auburn he also fell in love with speed/skill players and neglected the beef up front. CU got whipped at the line tonight right out of the starting blocks on both sides of the ball. Back in the early 80s when they won their National Championship they were all about the lines. the TOP tonight is crazy in Bama's favor. Bottom line...Clemson just isn't that great. :(