Happy birthday Freeze1st

ty down

• 3 weeks later...

Hey thanks!!! I appreciate that! I haven't gotten around to my email in a while and somehow I missed this thread. On my birthday I was playing this game where I was trying to see how many 12 ounce cans I could stack up, I lost count and still don't remember where the cans ended up. It was fun anyway untill the next morning. :D Thanks again!

Hey thanks!!! I appreciate that! I haven't gotten around to my email in a while and somehow I missed this thread. On my birthday I was playing this game where I was trying to see how many 12 ounce cans I could stack up, I lost count and still don't remember where the cans ended up. It was fun anyway untill the next morning. :D Thanks again!

i swear ive wished him happy birthday atleast twice. man when is your birthday, because i know ive said it to you before, or mayb it was someone else, but im pretty sure it was you.

i swear ive wished him happy birthday atleast twice. man when is your birthday, because i know ive said it to you before, or mayb it was someone else, but im pretty sure it was you.

August 30th. It's all good man! :D You probably did say it several times. I didn't find this till I got around to my email on this website which I still have trouble finding to this day, but I eventually get around to it. I know now I need to hit the "My Controls" selection up top to go straight to it.

Either way thanks for the happy birthday wishes! :D

:lol:

sounds like a fun party.